Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: The official Zach Wilson thread - Best Ever QB in World History

Striving for mediocrity Art Vandelay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    wilson will measure at 6'2" at the combine.
    Combine? LOL. The first second QB taken, don't attend combines. Zach will be too busy answering texts from Lawrence: "No, I'm serious ZW, you would be a great fit with the Jets. You're more of city guy than me. I'll let them know to take you, first. I will settle for the 2-14 Cowboys"

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    Combine? LOL. The first second QB taken, don't attend combines. Zach will be too busy answering texts from Lawrence: "No, I'm serious ZW, you would be a great fit with the Jets. You're more of city guy than me. I'll let them know to take you, first. I will settle for the 2-14 Cowboys"
    touche'
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    More like “hey since we will both be in NY and share a stadium we should get together sometime.”

In pre draft interviews Jerry might ask TL if he can play corner though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

I love that we have Zack Wilson and love how great he's doing. But serious question-- people have said he'll be an NFL player. Does he really have the physical composition to play? Max Hall seemed huge compared to Wilson and he barely scraped out a couple games.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Default The official Zach Wilson thread - Best Ever QB in World History

Quote Originally Posted by Commando View Post
    I love that we have Zack Wilson and love how great he's doing. But serious question-- people have said he'll be an NFL player. Does he really have the physical composition to play? Max Hall seemed huge compared to Wilson and he barely scraped out a couple games.
    Wilson is an inch or two taller and has a better arm. Really the arm talent that sets him apart though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by smokymountainrain; 10-09-2020 at 03:36 PM.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Wilson is making throws right now that Hall could never make.

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    And throw three pick 6.
    Three months of COVID goodwill thrown away in 5 words. sad.

Default The official Zach Wilson thread - Best Ever QB in World History

Huh? Max was kind of a shrimp. Honestly, Max was closer to Brees than Wilson in size. Also, Max had to really wind up to get any velocity on the ball. Wilson flicks his wrist, it seems.

I’m not saying Wilson is an NFL talent. But he is closer than Max. (And yes, I realize Max played in the NFL. Poorly.)
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

CS Institutional Memory Jarid in Cedar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Clark Addison View Post
    Three months of COVID goodwill thrown away in 5 words. sad.
    You knew what I was when you picked me up.
    "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Quote Originally Posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
    You knew what I was when you picked me up.

Here's a write up on Zach by a Chicago Bears sports writer. He lists him at 6'1. Oh, but he might go on a two year mission.

Zach is playing himself into a first rounder.

Bump. Zach is not bad

He is just a babyfaced assassin.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

I took my oldest daughter to the game and now she loves Zach, not love in that he’s her favorite football player, love in that she thinks he’s hot. After the game she went down to the first row and got high fives from the team including Zach. When we got back to the car I offered her hand sanitizer and she refused.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Corporate lackey for Jesus Jeff Lebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moliere View Post
    I took my oldest daughter to the game and now she loves Zach, not love in that he’s her favorite football player, love in that she thinks he’s hot. After the game she went down to the first row and got high fives from the team including Zach. When we got back to the car I offered her hand sanitizer and she refused.
    Haha. That is great. What a fun memory that will be for her.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Are we pretty sure we only have Wilson for the rest of this season? He's elite. The hype is justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    Are we pretty sure we only have Wilson for the rest of this season? He's elite. The hype is justified.
    I hope not, but I will not blame him at all of he goes pro. Would live to have him as was junior next year and then have him go, but his suck may not get any higher, so why not cash in? Plus the Niners will be looking for a qb I hope

The hype is hitting unsustainable levels

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Zach Wilson is the next Patrick Mahomes: Confirmed.

How good is Zach this year?

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    How good is Zach this year?

Damn. That's pretty good.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    I hope not, but I will not blame him at all of he goes pro. Would live to have him as was junior next year and then have him go, but his suck may not get any higher, so why not cash in? Plus the Niners will be looking for a qb I hope
    If his stock is high enough (top 5 QBs in the draft) I think he makes the jump. I could think of a lot worse landing spots for him than San Francisco too. But I think there are too many other needs (OL, DB) in the earlier rounds that I don't know that they can take a QB before round 3ish (which do they have a 3 this year)? So from that standpoint, waiting one more year may be better.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle View Post
    If his stock is high enough (top 5 QBs in the draft) I think he makes the jump. I could think of a lot worse landing spots for him than San Francisco too. But I think there are too many other needs (OL, DB) in the earlier rounds that I don't know that they can take a QB before round 3ish (which do they have a 3 this year)? So from that standpoint, waiting one more year may be better.
    I hate to say it, but if he can stay healthy and get drafted, he'd be nuts not to go.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Princeps Inter Pares

Here’s hoping he’s nuts.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Quote Originally Posted by SCcoug View Post
    Zach is playing himself into a first rounder.
    I fully support him being a first round draft pick in the 2021 NFL Draft.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

Also, burn in hell Jack Tuttle. Jack Tuttle is the MVP for the 2020 BYU football team.
    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
    --Kendrick Lamar

I could watch this replay all day long. A work of art.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I could watch this replay all day long. A work of art.

I had a great view of that play from the other side. Such a sweet pass and catch. And I went absolutely ballistic.
    Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Quote Originally Posted by Green Monstah View Post
    I had a great view of that play from the other side. Such a sweet pass and catch. And I went absolutely ballistic.
    The fact that it happened on 3rd and long at a critical point in the game made it even sweeter. Clutch.