• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweep the leg!
    "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Nunez is going to be sore tomorrow.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

Wow.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

This game is nuts.

Comment

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
            Nunez is going to be sore tomorrow.
            If they could have put in a pinch runner for him they would have had another insurance run.

Comment

Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              If they could have put in a pinch runner for him they would have had another insurance run.
              Yeah I first thought he was going to reach home with that hit. But he was moving slow.
              - SeattleUte

Comment

I’m so tired. But I can’t go to bed and call myself a fan.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

I'm going home, at this rate, I just might be able to catch some of the game live

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

I think that was the opportunity for the Sox. I think it’s the dodgers game now.
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Eovaldi is essentially pitching a full game. I don’t think we’ll see him again for a while.
                      - SeattleUte

Comment

MLB 2018 Playoffs

Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                        I think that was the opportunity for the Sox. I think it’s the dodgers game now.
                        Clearly you’re not a student of Maeda’s work.
                        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Hah. That's exactly right. He did look good striking out the side here in the 16th, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Clearly. He settled in and is awesome right now.
                            - SeattleUte

Comment

At this point I think Nuñez is flopping. Also, Joe Buck’s Eovaldi boner has reached immeasurable proportions.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

I’m afraid we are completely wasting this Eovaldi outing. But they really don’t have another choice.
                                - SeattleUte

Comment

Working...
                                X