• Show
Clear All

So many freshman playing.

Comment

They rushed more than 4 guys.

Comment

Still can't throw the ball down field.

Comment

And some freshman mistakes there. Whoops.

Comment

Damn.

Comment

Strange thing is both of those passes were to a wide-open TE, but pretty badly under thrown. Some more air under it, and either of those could have been big plays.
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                Strange thing is both of those passes were to a wide-open TE, but pretty badly under thrown. Some more air under it, and either of those could have been big plays.
                Yup. The reads weren't bad, but the throws were. He's gonna have some freshman moments. Growing pains are ok as long as he learns.

Comment

Bring on Critchlow!
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                  "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Powell. Buddy. You gotta catch that.

Comment

Great job Defense! Better position than if Powell had caught the ball. Smart job Sawyer!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Bring on Critchlow!

I’m in saturday sesh of stake conference so I haven’t caught up on the game yet, but this seems to be going precisely as I thought it might...
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Nice. By the way, Wilson's throwing technique should be taught at every level.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post

I’m in saturday sesh of stake conference so I haven’t caught up on the game yet, but this seems to be going precisely as I thought it might...
                            It was a joke.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Spontaneous Bon Jovi from the student section?

Comment

Terrible play calling there ... just run the dang ball Grimes

Comment

Working...
                                X