Playing it Straight: UH Rainbows @ BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    watch the line move about 14 points with that news if it has been confirmed.
    sounds like the line moved about 3 points. i was close!
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by poetryman25 View Post
      Healthy McDonald returns to practice
      By Stephen Tsai on October 9, 2018
      The leader of the Warriors’ offense – quarterback Cole McDonald — practiced today after missing Saturday’s game because of an undisclosed injury. “I’m back,” McDonald said following a 2-hour practice in which he easily threw a variety of passes. McDonald said it was a game-time decision to not play. Cole McDonald on getting back out at #HawaiiFB practice today following missing the Wyoming game due to injury,
      I call a very hopeful blue-goggled BS!

Here's to McDonald's injury not being life or career threatening, but just enough for him to sit out.

What have I become?!!

Comment

Lol @ us. Worried sick about a matchup with Hawaii.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Jay Drew sez it's Wilson.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
            Jay Drew sez it's Wilson.
            as does PK.
            I'm like LeBron James.
            -mpfunk

Comment

I will be going to the game, but it looks like my daughter will not be sitting with me. She would rather hang out in the student section with my son.

So, I have a free ticket available to someone willing to sit by me on the 50 yard line.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
                I will be going to the game, but it looks like my daughter will not be sitting with me. She would rather hang out in the student section with my son.

So, I have a free ticket available to someone willing to sit by me on the 50 yard line.
                With your uncute kids out of the way, I'm sure there will be someone willing to sit with you.
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

um...i may take you up on that if nobody else does. my suggestion, if you have other offers, would be to take the other offers first.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

East side or west side? Above concourse or below?

Need to know just how good the ticket is before committing.

Oh, and I can't make it this week. Hope the game ends up better than last week.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                      East side or west side? Above concourse or below?

Need to know just how good the ticket is before committing.

Oh, and I can't make it this week. Hope the game ends up better than last week.
                      East side, bench, above concourse, row 20, 50 yd line.

Comment

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!

Comment

yyyyyyyyyyYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

you?

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                              you?
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                you?
                                That works. I was always a little embarrassed to have to yell UUUU when I was a student and got a seat in that part of the stadium.

Now it's always YYYY!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X