Dominating the Ball: Gaggies of USU at BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominating the Ball: Gaggies of USU at BYU

Kickoff is Friday, October 5, at 6:00, so we've got a short week after the bruising shellacking by Washington that saw several key players injured in varying degrees. The Aggies, on the other hand, have enjoyed themselves a nice bye week after defeating Air Force, TN Tech, and NM State.

Kicking the living crap out of the team from Logan is exactly what BYU needs to re-energize itself. Let's go Cougars!

Thinking to drive down with my 14-year old for this one.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

guys this thread title is another masterpiece. seriously
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

https://twitter.com/jlinehan9/status...087495681?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I love Jonny Linehan.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Part of me thinks that we're in trouble. But I think we dominate TOP, preventing a shootout, and pull away in the second half for a ten point win. I sure hope Gonwoloku and Anderson can make it back. We'll need them defensively.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

So my son has a game at Lehi at 7:00. Is south bound I-15 traffic going to be nuts?
              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Originally posted by hostile View Post
                So my son has a game at Lehi at 7:00. Is south bound I-15 traffic going to be nuts?
                yes
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                  yes
                  Crap
                  "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

Crap
                    The good news is you get to exit the freeway in Lehi.

Comment

Crap
                      Yeah, you will be coming down around 6-6:30 and it is bad at that time at PotM on a regular Friday with no BYU game. I'd suggest you leave plenty early. You are fortunate you're just going to Lehi, but it will be pretty bad well before that.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

You should probably leave today just to be sure.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Utah State is a fine school for the Mormon kids who couldn't get into BYU.
                          We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                            Utah State is a fine school for the Mormon kids who couldn't get into BYU.
                            They need to keep an eye on UVU. I visited the other day and wow they have some nice new buildings. I have a friend who is an associate dean. That place has a bright future.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              They need to keep an eye on UVU. I visited the other day and wow they have some nice new buildings. I have a friend who is an associate dean. That place has a bright future.
                              I can't ever think about UVSC nka UVU without remembering this big, cheerful Polynesian RA my freshman year. He happily announced that UVSC was holding a dance, which meant "Non-members in short skirts!"

Comment

Working...
                              X