Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We're Not Going to *&@%$#! Suck This Year! - The official 2018-19 NHL Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    Not a bad start to the season.
    We have had some luck luck but our offense has been great. As expected the D is very suspect but we are going to be scrambling for every point this year so I celebrate every time we go to overtime. Lots of celebrating so far!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Wtf. You fire Q-Stache winner of three cups with a .500 start to the season with a blue line that is bottom 25%? The problem has been in the player acquisition and draft, not the coach. I seriously doubt he lost the team. I am baffled. I bet a million dollars the Kings hire him.

Last edited by Flystripper; 11-06-2018, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
        Wtf. You fire Q-Stache winner of three cups with a .500 start to the season with a blue line that is bottom 25%? The problem has been in the player acquisition and draft, not he coach. I seriously doubt he lost the team. I am baffled. I bet a million dollars the Kings hire him.

Fucking moronic move. No excuse. No reason to fire him. Easily, one of the best, if not the best, coach in the NHL. The direction of the franchise the past few years has been questionable at best, but the Q-Stache's ability as a coach has never been questionable. Stupid, stupid, stupid decision.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

The Blackhawks *&@%$#! Suck This Year!

The wrong person was fired. I've long been a Stanley Bowman supporter, but this is a roster construction problem not a coaching problem. If something needed to change, it was Bowman. This team sucks.
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Seattle is getting an NHL franchise:

https://www.tsn.ca/seattle-officiall...hise-1.1220648

Comment

Originally posted by beefytee View Post
              Seattle is getting an NHL franchise:

https://www.tsn.ca/seattle-officiall...hise-1.1220648
              nice

Comment

5th row back from the home bench tonight at the Blue Jackets game. Next to the tunnel.

Comment

Great seats. I love the arena district. Such a fun atmosphere.

Comment

The Blackhawks suck. I don't like when the Blackhawks suck. I particularly don't like when the Blackhawks are arguably the worst team in the league.

Also, the Kings really suck too. I miss the good old days of battling with the Kings for the Cup.
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

The Blackhawks suck. I don't like when the Blackhawks suck. I particularly don't like when the Blackhawks are arguably the worst team in the league.

Also, the Kings really suck too. I miss the good old days of battling with the Kings for the Cup.
                      Golden Knights, Dude. You need an alliance adjustment.
                      "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                        Golden Knights, Dude. You need an alliance adjustment.
                        Ummm, not just no, but hell no.
                        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Ummm, not just no, but hell no.
                          Gallant is great as is Tuch. I was thinking of you when the GK defeated the Black Hawks recently.
                          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

What do you local Vegans think? Should tickets only go to locals who will attend more games?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calga...ling-1.4970957

Comment

It’s nice to see his daughter recovering and to have our Captain back on the ice.

https://www.nhl.com/bluejackets/news...na/c-303746846

Comment

This was cool.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                                X