Tanner was 18-21 tonight.
    Lol.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      Lol.
      Weird stat, eh?
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• That felt like 52-7.

Washington has a great defense. Our defense was horrible.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          Weird stat, eh?
          So weird. When you can't even cross the 50, kinda shows how completion % can be about as useful in determining effectiveness as wins/losses for a pitcher.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

So weird. When you can't even cross the 50, kinda shows how completion % can be about as useful in determining effectiveness as wins/losses for a pitcher.
            Well it also shows that we had zero help from the run game.

Comment

Wisconsin was fools gold. Stop the run, stop BYU's offense. Wisconsin was arrogant, didn't load the box and BYU ran on them. Make this team pass you will win. So simple and so sad for BYU of all programs.
              It's a matchup issue. BYU matches up much better with Wisconsin than Washington. BYU just doesn't have the speed. Also no depth. Everyone is dinged up after a physical month. I'm not looking odds Friday night. Utah State is legit. We have a short week. They're coming off a bye.
              "Nobody listens to Turtle."
              -Turtle
              sigpic

Comment

Well it also shows that we had zero help from the run game.
                No kidding. This is a run first team and 1.2 yards a carry isn't going to cut it. This was Mangum's best game in the past 2 years.

Comment

• <200 yards of offense just isn't going to do it.
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                    It's a matchup issue. BYU matches up much better with Wisconsin than Washington. BYU just doesn't have the speed. Also no depth. Everyone is dinged up after a physical month. I'm not looking odds Friday night. Utah State is legit. We have a short week. They're coming off a bye.
                    This. As I looked at Washington's strengths, I was pretty worried about our matchup tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                      Yep we are very vulnerable. Usu will score. Can we keep up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                        No kidding. This is a run first team and 1.2 yards a carry isn't going to cut it. This was Mangum's best game in the past 2 years.
                        Problem here is that if you want to stop the run and commit to it, you will stop the run- i mean unless you are simply physically overmatched. At some point you have to hurt the opposition with the pass.

When, for all intents and purposes you get shut out and the offense doesn't cross the 50 for 3.5 quarters, if that's his best game in 2 years, he and the pass game are worse than i ever thought.

18-21 is meaningless when you can't score, when you need 5 yards for a first down and you complete a pass for 4 yards.

That's all this was- punch n Judy sissy ball. Its as if the goal was to complete passes, not win the game.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Problem here is that if you want to stop the run and commit to it, you will stop the run- i mean unless you are simply physically overmatched. At some point you have to hurt the opposition with the pass.

When, for all intents and purposes you get shut out and the offense doesn't cross the 50 for 3.5 quarters, if that's his best game in 2 years, he and the pass game are worse than i ever thought.

18-21 is meaningless when you can't score, when you need 5 yards for a first down and you complete a pass for 4 yards.

That's all this was- punch n Judy sissy ball. Its as if the goal was to complete passes, not win the game.
                          Knock it off. Nobody said it was his best game in two years.

UW has one of the best secondaries in the nation. We have little talent at receiver position and our best one went down in the first series. So the only thing open was the short game. Given all the penalties and no run game we were completing short passes but not picking up enough yardage to sustain drives.

Comment

Knock it off. Nobody said it was his best game in two years.
                            Ahem...

Originally posted by SCcoug View Post
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              Ahem...
                              Ha!

Ok that is crazy talk.

Comment

Ha!

Ok that is crazy talk.
                                I guess I still haven't forgotten how bad last year was.

Last year was bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X