Visualize and Attack: BYU vs McNeese State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD, DH, TD!!!!
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

That’s better
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

There we go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

We are going to win. It’s just going to be closer than what would make us comfortable. This team is good for an FCS team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Maybe the team is off of the bus now. Nice blocked kick and scoring drive.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

The sleeping blue giant awakens.
              We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

"BYU's had their hands on two balls so far"

You got that right. Looks like they've finally got their heads in the game.

Comment

Very nice run, with a man on his back.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post

LOL
                    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post

https://twitter.com/ZacharyBuell/sta...20793995816961
                      "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                      "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                      This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                      "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                      "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

need to be more aggressive in long yardage situations on defense
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                            TD, DH, TD!!!!
                            Win or lose, nobody wants you here, dude. I’m just saying what most are thinking. But if you want to continue to stop by make an ass of yourself, I certainly can’t stop you.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

CORRRRRR-BBIIIINNNNN!

Comment

By the end of the game, I'm gonna need a sandwich.

Comment

Working...
                                X