Visualize and Attack: BYU vs McNeese State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
    I was waiting for LV Allen to start one. I've banned myself from ever starting another game day thread again.
    I was waiting as well. JP has some good history going for him with the Michigan State road win a couple years ago so I'll allow it.

But LVA needs to be thinking about a washington thread title now.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
      The only ones I could come up with would probably be moderated away. e.g. Eating Out At Home: BYU Cougars v. McNeese Cowgirls.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
        Unless Bobby Boucher and the rest of the Mud Dogs come running out of that tunnel on Saturday, we are going to bitch slap these slack-jawed, raccoon eating inbreds and send them back to the loving arms of their sisters in Lake Charles. Joe Dumars is not walking through that door! Dorothy Sue Hill is not walking through that door! The Cougars will finally be in blue and they will finally not take a steaming dump on the home crowd. Buck up, gentlemen (and Babs). Even if McNeese St outranks 10-12 FBS schools, a team in the one hundred and teens shouldn't come into LES and beat us. Last year was a real bitch on our collective psyches!
        remember what goatnapper used to be like before age took his virility? i do
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
          Unless Bobby Boucher and the rest of the Mud Dogs come running out of that tunnel on Saturday, we are going to bitch slap these slack-jawed, raccoon eating inbreds and send them back to the loving arms of their sisters in Lake Charles. Joe Dumars is not walking through that door! Dorothy Sue Hill is not walking through that door! The Cougars will finally be in blue and they will finally not take a steaming dump on the home crowd. Buck up, gentlemen (and Babs). Even if McNeese St outranks 10-12 FBS schools, a team in the one hundred and teens shouldn't come into LES and beat us. Last year was a real bitch on our collective psyches!
          Thanks, I needed that.
          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by LVAllen View Post
            The only ones I could come up with would probably be moderated away. e.g. Eating Out At Home: BYU Cougars v. McNeese Cowgirls.
            umm we need to change the title to this ASAP
            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

i tend to be pessimistic (i know, i know), but i think byu wins this fairly easily. seems like they have the run game working and McNeese will be powerless to stop it - that will open up the pass and i think they will have success there as well.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

There's a lot of talk of concern for McNeese State's speed. I'm not seeing it.

They have a decent sized O-line for an FCS school. Their QB can hit open receivers. But they have two of the fattest TEs I've ever seen, who will create some issues with blocking, but should never, ever, ever be able to get open (they use them in the RZ pretty effectively). Their RBs are big and slow, but they find holes.

Their coach says that their players either have size or speed, but not both, and he thinks their speed gives them the edge. I think their size is their greatest strength overall. Safeties and backers can tackle--if they can get their hands on BYU.

My biggest fear is that we'll be basking in the glow of the Wisconsin win, and be looking toward Washington. We should win by double digits, but McNeese is capable of beating us if we aren't sharp.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                  umm we need to change the title to this ASAP
                  I wanted to go with something that included the terms "Swamp Pokes".

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post

They have a decent sized O-line for an FCS school. Their QB can hit open receivers. But they have two of the fattest TEs I've ever seen, who will create some issues with blocking, but should never, ever, ever be able to get open (they use them in the RZ pretty effectively). Their RBs are big and slow, but they find holes.

Their coach says that their players either have size or speed, but not both, and he thinks their speed gives them the edge. I think their size is their greatest strength overall. Safeties and backers can tackle--if they can get their hands on BYU.

My biggest fear is that we'll be basking in the glow of the Wisconsin win, and be looking toward Washington. We should win by double digits, but McNeese is capable of beating us if we aren't sharp.
                    have you watched a mcneese state game?
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      have you watched a mcneese state game?
                      Two. One against Houston Baptist, the other against Nicholls State (who beat Kansas in week one).

Comment

Two. One against Houston Baptist, the other against Nicholls State (who beat Kansas in week one).
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                          remember what goatnapper used to be like before age took his virility? i do
                          I miss the old goatnapper.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                            My very favorite gif.

Comment

guys jp has earned this one
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Sounds similar to an article I saw earlier.
                                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Working...
                                X