Visualize and Attack: BYU vs McNeese State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A FG kicker? Awesome.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Whoever runs the down and distance graphic for BYUtv needs some refresher training.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
        Whoever runs the down and distance graphic for BYUtv needs some refresher training.
        Seriously. It seems to be about a 50/50 shot of being kind of correct.

Comment

• We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
            An interested but non invested spectator. Consider me someone who has been excommunicated and has great friends encouraging me to find my way back.

Look, I know chatboard bonafides are sacred and I’ve committed the unforgivable sin but I think it’s hilarious the reaction I’m getting from other 40-somethings, as if I’m posting nonstop anti-BYU stuff. Just shut up and comment about the game. Or don’t.
            Nobody cares if you are cheering for or against BYU. That’s the point. NGAF. We just don’t want to hear from you. Full stop. LAUte comes here and says nice things about BYU every so often. So what. You are basically an apostate version of him.
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Always good to get a home win. I hope they tighten things up this week in practice before the trip to Seattle.
              "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Ehh. We were OK.
                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Nobody gives an F? Nobody? Gawd, you’re dumb. Your dad must have really done a number on you, DH.

Try shooting guns, or grading 6th grade creative writing samples, or admitting that your pent up frustration is the result of the choices you made in life.

You do understand at this point that your continued engagement has not had the desired affect, right?
                  "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Well, we are 3-1. After last year, no way, no how would I have expected that. I will take it. We aren't as good as our ranking, but the improvement on the worst season in 50 years is gravy.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Umm.. Do you live in San Antonio?

No I do not.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post

No I do not.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
                        Well you should.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                          Win or lose, nobody wants you here, dude. I’m just saying what most are thinking. But if you want to continue to stop by make an ass of yourself, I certainly can’t stop you.
                          I want him here.
                          τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• turning point in the game was when McNeese's Nancy ass coach didn't go on 4th and 6 from BYU's 30 yard line, instead opting for a FG that would be blocked and turned into 7 points for BYU (IIRC, the kicker had already missed a FG in the game). they had been picking up chunks on the drive, including a long pass to get them down there. you're on the road against a heavily favored team and you are having great success moving the ball - there is only one play there and it isn't a FG attempt. what a dipshit.
                            Last edited by smokymountainrain; 09-22-2018, 10:02 PM.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                              Nobody gives an F? Nobody? Gawd, you’re dumb. Your dad must have really done a number on you, DH.

Try shooting guns, or grading 6th grade creative writing samples, or admitting that your pent up frustration is the result of the choices you made in life.

You do understand at this point that your continued engagement has not had the desired affect, right?
                              I understand that each time I post, you are more likely to respond. Which sucks. Still, I keep hoping beyond hope that you’ll get the message and just leave. I know that makes me slightly insane. Also, most of your post makes absolutely no sense. Also, effect.
                              Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• despite the once again, underwhelming production from Mangum, i thought he played okay. the problem BYU is always going to have going forward was evident just before halftime, however. BYU deep in McNeese territory, clock is not their friend so they don't have the security blanket of the run game - they have to throw three straight times and of course come away empty. and as far as the pass game problems are concerned, it isn't just mangum - byu just doesn't have much on the the outside.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X