Visualize and Attack: BYU vs McNeese State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    I understand that each time I post, you are more likely to respond. Which sucks. Still, I keep hoping beyond hope that you’ll get the message and just leave. I know that makes me slightly insane. Also, most of your post makes absolutely no sense. Also, effect.
    At least in this session I was able to extract the root cause of your obsession with me: apostasy. Analyze why that bothers you so much and return and report.
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Visualize and Attack: BYU vs McNeese State

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
      At least in this session I was able to extract the root cause of your obsession with me: apostasy. Analyze why that bothers you so much and return and report. [emoji3]
      Wrong. It doesn’t bother me at all. I love many other CS brethren who have left the fold. Try again.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Wrong. It doesn’t bother me at all. I love many other CS brethren who have left the fold. Try again.
        Forgetting for a moment that it’s an absolute truth, let’s dig a little deeper. Tell me specifically what it was that bothered you so much? Try to avoid using absolute language. No “nobody” or “always”. It’s lazy.

Watching you project onto me while absolutely dissembling is very delicious, btw.
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• So can anybody tell me why that wasn’t targeting on McNeese.

Looked like a textbook example of targeting to me: dude launched himself helmet first into the helmet of the defenseless receiver.

They only showed one view in the stadium but I was shocked they overturned that. WTF?

Comment

• For the love of everything holy, can you guys take this pissing contest to PM?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              So can anybody tell me why that wasn’t targeting on McNeese.

Looked like a textbook example of targeting to me: dude launched himself helmet first into the helmet of the defenseless receiver.

They only showed one view in the stadium but I was shocked they overturned that. WTF?
              Yeah, that was nuts. Anyone hear what they said on the TV replay? I don't get it either.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

He certainly launched but at least one angle showed that it was his shoulder that made contact first. That may not matter when a defender lowers his head and launches, so dunno.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                  Forgetting for a moment that it’s an absolute truth, let’s dig a little deeper. Tell me specifically what it was that bothered you so much? Try to avoid using absolute language. No “nobody” or “always”. It’s lazy.

Watching you project onto me while absolutely dissembling is very delicious, btw.
                  lol. I don’t care enough about you to dissemble. If you don’t know why many (most?) people here think you’re scum, then you’re even dumber than I thought. But you know. Plus, you’ve got AA on your side, so there’s that!
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    For the love of everything holy, can you guys take this pissing contest to PM?
                    GTFO

Comment

lol. I don’t care enough about you to dissemble. If you don’t know why many (most?) people here think you’re scum, then you’re even dumber than I thought. But you know. Plus, you’ve got AA on your side, so there’s that!
                      Obviously. I win.

Comment

I think they said it was shoulder to shoulder. Targeting has to hit the head or neck of the targeted player. I didn't get a good look to see if it was indeed shoulder to shoulder, but it would have to be something like that for them to not rule it targeting.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Yeah, that was nuts. Anyone hear what they said on the TV replay? I don't get it either.
                          Ole Blaine agreed with the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                            Ole Blaine agreed with the refs.
                            I agreed with Blaine. It looked like targeting at full speed, but when they slowed it down, I didn’t think it was. Mainly because the defender mostly whiffed (and I don’t think you can really penalize intent without the requisite contact)

Comment

• The only replay angle they showed in the stadium showed the helmets cracking together with a lot of force.

Not a fan of these kids getting ejected due to this rule but that was surprising for those of us who just saw the one angle.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                Just shut up and comment about the game. Or don’t.
                                Irony ruling?

Comment

Working...
                                X