Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

KFC Double Down Dog - does it look appetizing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KFC Double Down Dog - does it look appetizing?

dbl down dog.jpg
    Yes
    56.52%
    No
    43.48%

that looks delicious
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Would be even better as a Popeye's menu item. Also I'd put ketchup on it. F the haters.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Would be even better as a Popeye's menu item. Also I'd put ketchup on it. F the haters.
        That thing was MADE for honey mustard. I'd probably even go with some Chick-fil-A sauce or Poly sauce from the Chick on it. But ketchup? Pass.

Comment

That looks terrible. Terribly good. Embarrassingly so. I will try one, but I will not own up to it.
          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
          - SeattleUte

Comment

Nope, looks gross. Wouldn’t eat it. I love hot dogs and that is an abomination.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I'll be honest. I thought this was this weeks football thread. I guessed McNeese State must have some kind of dog mascot. I have no no idea where MS even is- I would guess Tennessee, nor what their mascot is.

Comment

Looked awesome before lunch. After lunch it loses a bit of its appeal but I would still easily down one of those things.

Comment

Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                  I'll be honest. I thought this was this weeks football thread. I guessed McNeese State must have some kind of dog mascot. I have no no idea where MS even is- I would guess Tennessee, nor what their mascot is.

They're the Cowboys out of Lake Charles, Louisiana.

Comment

Guys, the Double Down Dawg is not currently a thing. I'm sorry I got your hopes up. I merely pulled an image to use to mock NWC for doubling down on his appeal to ortho-mo, and suddenly we were off and running. So don't be upset that you can't swing by a KFC and order one of those things. It has been defunct since 2015, when it flopped. To help ease the pain and loss, I'm including some pictures of actual Double Down Dawgs, which might have you re-thinking your position on the posed hypothetical.

DDDawg (800x450).jpg
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Those photos confirmed my fears about this creation. When I saw the ad photo, I thought "that looks like it could be delicious, but I do not trust KFC to spend the money to get the quality of dog you would need to make that thing work."

Comment

Whoa, I might need to change my vote!

Comment

You....mocked me?!?

you-mock-me-0szii7.jpg.jpg
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

DH, that was cruel.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                              Nope, looks gross. Wouldn’t eat it. I love hot dogs and that is an abomination.
                              Bump
                              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                              X