New Player Too The Forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Player Too The Forums

Hey Community it's Nice to meet you all, and I would like to Introduce my Self, I'm Arshli and I'm here too network, teach, and communicate, I Genuinely love meeting new people and giving advice I use for my self, too better our wealth and health knowledge together, I'm a good leader and researcher so I always find the good stuff that's buzzing and a need/opportunity too mankind.

Welcome back Robin!
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Greetings Your Majesty,

I too Network, and in Fact have recently received a Large Deposit ($25 million New Zealand Kiwis) from a very Welathy Client who suddenly died with no family. I need assistance from reliable person like you to remove it from my country's banking system before my corrupt government seizes it. Please post your banking information hear and I will send transfer check in New Zealand Kiwis. When you have received it, please wire 1,000,000 Kiwis to me to take care of Customs and Boardar Patrol Payments.

Comment

Working...
      X