No announcement yet.

Growling at the Badger: BYU v. Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• going to watch uw shit pump utah now to complete a great day!
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• We won!!!!!!! I can’t believe it.

Such a huge win for the program.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Duuuuuude
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Remember when I said 8 wins after the Arizona game? Thanks to all who joined me back then.

Comment

• Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
            Boom Bitches!!!

It wasn't even a lucky win. We played toe to toe and deserved every bit of that win

Comment

• "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Yards per rush was huge for us!
                We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

• Wow. What a great game.
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• I remembered a game that was as hot as this one. @Nebraska 2015. I guess I need to attend more sweltering road games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sleeping in EQ View Post
                      Yards per rush was huge for us!
                      Welcome back, sir!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

• I don't remember the last time a super gutsy coaching call made such a huge difference, and a trick play was perfectly executed!

Comment

• Originally posted by happyone View Post
                          Welcome back, sir!
                          SiEQ needs to watch more games with us.

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            We still don’t want you here. Gtfo
                            Check my grammar: go fuck yourself.

Nice win, Cougars. Very impressed with the smaller WRs and both the OL and DL. Hifo really surprised me today, great vision and speed. Mangum is who he is, he made a couple of nice completions and that ball to Horker was his best pass of the year and should have lead to a 2-score lead. Happy to see this for Sitaki and the team though.
                            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Great game. I am so happy for Sitake.

Comment

• Progress!https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...HC8cXh1ju-mn-M

Comment

Working...
                                X