Growling at the Badger: BYU v. Wisconsin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

darn
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Sometimes you just want 14 players on the field.

Comment

Growling at the Badger: BYU v. Wisconsin

Wide left! Nice push up the middle.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Comment

We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

Comment

Those two timeouts actually worked - Wow!!!!

I may be small, but I'm slow.

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, or national guard or reserve is someone who, at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to, "The United States of America ", for an amount of "up to and including my life - it's an honor."

Comment

"Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

omg

Comment

how did we lose to cal

Comment

• So what's the ceiling for this season, and how good is BYU?

Comment

• What a fun game.

Comment

• HOLY &^%&^%&*!

Lesson from this game: Cal is really, really, really good.

Comment

• Growling at the Badger: BYU v. Wisconsin

Can’t believe we couldn’t run the football against cal. Once again the o-line was the difference offensively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                              We're gonna win!

Boom Bitches!!!
                              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                We still don’t want you here. Gtfo
                                Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Working...
                                X