Thread: Who has the edge as Wisconsin Badgers host BYU Cougars? - Madison.com

Default Who has the edge as Wisconsin Badgers host BYU Cougars? - Madison.com

Madison.com

Who has the edge as Wisconsin Badgers host BYU Cougars?
    Madison.com
    While the Badgers have suffered from some offensive miscues in their first two games, they're averaging nearly 40 points per game and have the talent to put up a big number against BYU. Quarterback Alex Hornibrook completed 18 of 19 passes for 256 ...

and more »

More...

Bwahahahaha...
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Random newsbot beats YO in game thread title. Let's just go with this.

Quote Originally Posted by jay santos View Post
    Random newsbot beats YO in game thread title. Let's just go with this.
    I predict that BYU will not look very good. That once again I will be yelling at mangum to stop sucking.

Cheer up, Cougar fans. Your team this year is decent. They probably won't win on Saturday, but few teams in the country would when travelling to Madison.

I watched one quarter of the Cal game last week and I am happy to report that your team is much improved. Yeah, you still have a qb that is meh and a running back that fumbles upon seeing Ute D-lineman, but from what I saw at least your O-line is vastly improved over last year. Maybe this Offensive Coordinator that every BYU fan wants to make love to (as soon as he converts) is the rill dill. Good luck on Saturday!

Quote Originally Posted by BigPiney View Post
    I predict that BYU will not look very good. That once again I will be yelling at mangum to stop sucking.
    Maybe that's the problem. He doesn't respond well to yelling.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    Maybe that's the problem. He doesn't respond well to yelling.
    I only yelled it after he threw that last pick. The sucking had gone on long enough.

This reminds me. Didn't the boo birds come out last week? I mean besides with the refs. It's embarrassing sometimes what the crowd will boo when it comes to refs.