Looking for Tickets for Hawaii Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Tickets for Hawaii Game

Taking my 90 year old dad, a graduate of BYU, to his first game in 50+ years. Want good sideline seats, lower bowl because there aren't any elevators. Willing to pay $150 for 2 tickets, but I hate paying that 35% additional service fee to the ticket services. Anyone have any for sale?

Also, what are my chances of waiting until shortly before the game and trying to buy *good* seats from KSL?

Or, what are my chances of buying good seats from scalpers?

Thanks, help a girl out with advice or merch.

There are always very good seats available from scalpers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Have you talked to the ticket office about handicapped seating?
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Buy on site before the game. It's the fastest, the easiest, and the least expensive. You'll almost certainly get a pair free at the tailgate once introduce your Dad. I always buy on site and never pay more than face and never end up in the uppers.

Comment

Also, get a cheap transit chair for your Dad to use for the pregame. This will make the experience a lot more enjoyable for both of you.

Comment

Looking for Tickets for Hawaii Game

This post should have been made in the board shorts thread

Never mind, just saw the game was in Provo.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
              Never mind, just saw the game was in Provo.
              I made the same mistake, as I assumed LES would have elevators.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                There are always very good seats available from scalpers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                RIP DDD.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                  RIP DDD.
                  Indeed. In fifteen years with a cell phone, it's the only time I've ever been ghosted. I thought it was the weirdest thing until I realized that, much like Old Hamlet, he is in fact an actual ghost. :fighton1:

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    Indeed. In fifteen years with a cell phone, it's the only time I've ever been ghosted. I thought it was the weirdest thing until I realized that, much like Old Hamlet, he is in fact an actual ghost. :fighton1:
                    I met him once in Utah County. It was pretty embarrassing when, while waiting for him to arrive, I thought he was the guy driving a Mazda.
                    Um, no.

DDD is like the mahdi.
                    He will return one day as all hell breaks loose, only this time Charlton Heston won't be able to keep him at bay.
                    "More crazy people to Provo go than to any other town in the state."
                    -- Iron County Record. 23 August, 1912. (http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lc...23/ed-1/seq-4/)

Comment

Originally posted by Solon View Post
                      I met him once in Utah County. It was pretty embarrassing when, while waiting for him to arrive, I thought he was the guy driving a Mazda.
                      Um, no.

DDD is like the mahdi.
                      He will return one day as all hell breaks loose, only this time Charlton Heston won't be able to keep him at bay.
                      earth must atone for the blood of that man
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Working...
                      X