No announcement yet.

2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like an incredible game for Herbert is going to be forgotten because of two fumbles.
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• 2018 College Football Thread

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
      Epic second half collapse by Oregon. Can they really mentally to win in overtime?
      Man I feel awful for Oregon’s RB. All he had to do was fall down. If he does, has to call its last timeout, and Oregon runs out the clock on 3rd down. He lunges for a couple extra yards, and here we are.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• 13, 14, 15, 22 and 23 all lost. Maybe BYU moves up a bit due to attrition.
        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
          13, 14, 15, 22 and 23 all lost. Maybe BYU moves up a bit due to attrition.
          Short term it would be nice if Wisconsin lost, because that’s another spot we move up. But long term, I think we should want them to win.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            Short term it would be nice if Wisconsin lost, because that’s another spot we move up. But long term, I think we should want them to win.
            And they just took the lead with under a minute to go. I agree we want them to win as many games as possible.

Comment

• oh boy. sorry hfn.
              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Man, that is a demoralizing loss. Oregon marches up and down the field all day long and just shot them selves in the foot one too many times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                  13, 14, 15, 22 and 23 all lost. Maybe BYU moves up a bit due to attrition.
                  We get leapfrogged by a team or two who are unranked.

Comment

• Herbert brought down to earth in overtime. Crazy game.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

I agree. We want them to win the Big Ten at this point.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        Screw the Big 12 but I would go back in a second if it meant we could play Oklahoma every year the day after Thanksgiving. Losing that rivalry was the worst casualty of realignment.
                        Yes. I posted in another thread about the travesty of this year’s Thanksgiving lineup. Oklahoma plays West Virginia and Texas plays ..... Kansas.

Comment

I think Iowa would have leapfrogged us anyway if they won, so even short term it's good Wisconsin won.
                          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                            I think Iowa would have leapfrogged us anyway if they won, so even short term it's good Wisconsin won.
                            Prolly right.

Comment

• 35EB5034-CB5F-4884-A709-BFE31381B776.jpg

Long day for Corso, this was in Orlando around midnight.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                                [ATTACH]9093[/ATTACH]
                                Long day for Corso, this was in Orlando around midnight.
                                Nice try, but I’m pretty sure that’s the guy from the paint counter at Home Depot.

Comment

Working...
                                X