2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geez, what happened to Oregon?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• I get that the Nebraska-Oklahoma rivalry is dead and not an option, but why isn't Bedlam the replacement Thanksgiving Friday game for OU? Realignment ruined rivalries and I hate it.

Comment

• OU beats OKSt 48-47. The big 12 is nuts this year. So many wild games.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Freaking Oregon. Goes up 3 after a nice blocked punt ant then allows the Utes to march down the field to retake the lead.

Just do the right thing, Ducks, and beat the Utes.

Comment

• Oregon getting 8+ yards per carry in the 4th, so of course they can’t stop killing themselves by throwing it. :facepalm:
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
              Freaking Oregon. Goes up 3 after a nice blocked punt ant then allows the Utes to march down the field to retake the lead.

Just do the right thing, Ducks, and beat the Utes.
              Yep. Total choke. Crap.

Comment

• Utah is so hateable. Why can't they just die and be the Vanderbilt of the P12?

Comment

Utah is so hateable. Why can't they just die and be the Vanderbilt of the P12?
                  Lol. Utah owes this win to the clock operator. That was total BS.

Comment

• 2018 College Football Thread

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Lol. Utah owes this win to the clock operator. That was total BS.
                    Starting with the goal line possession, the clock stopped 8 times. 4 times time the time keeper let the clock run an extra second or two:

On Oregon’s TO call
                    On Utah’s 3rd TO call
                    After the FG (ball hit the net at 17 seconds. Clock stopped at 15 seconds)
                    And after the Oregon 1st down play was tackled
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      I get that the Nebraska-Oklahoma rivalry is dead and not an option, but why isn't Bedlam the replacement Thanksgiving Friday game for OU? Realignment ruined rivalries and I hate it.
                      It has been until now. This year the conference assumed okla and okie state would play for the conference title in the resurrected title game and didn’t want them playing two weeks in a row. Irony: Oklahoma and West Virginia will play for title and will play two weeks in a row.

Comment

Utah is so hateable. Why can't they just die and be the Vanderbilt of the P12?
                        On Thursday I actually thought BYU might have a chance to beat Utah this year. Lol.

Comment

• oregon stinks.
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Texas is really choking away this game. Good heavens.

Comment

Texas is really choking away this game. Good heavens.
                              Texas being Texas!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Texas being Texas!

TD!

Comment

Working...
                                X