2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    This is embarrassing.. And I am enjoying every minute of it. The ND debacle and now Chokelahoma.

Congrats to the Bowl Selection Committee. You did a wonderful job with your selection of 3 & 4. Dumbasses..

Kirk is just as embarrassed..
    What about Buckeye killer Purdue getting demolished? That’s pretty embarrassing to you also, right?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      What about Buckeye killer Purdue getting demolished? That’s pretty embarrassing to you also, right?
      Regardless, this isn’t Chokelahoma. These guys are fighting. Chokelahoma just folded in bowl games.

Positives on the day:

Vizcaya is amazing. Go first thing in the morning for best pics.

Miami’s campus is closed for semester break and the team is out of town, so a bunch of contractors let me wander around the normally off-limits football locker room with all the fancy schizz. Very cool. Even if I still hate Vinny Testaverde.

Pregame concert was Elle King and halftime was Flo Rida. How can you argue with that combo?

Comment

• OU shouldn’t be kicking FGs. Makes no sense.

Comment

Agreed. They need to break up Alabama the same way they broke up Ma Bell. And Union Oil.
          Exactly! But not for anti competition reasons.

Look, to be philosophically consistent with my libertarian ideology I wish to end all tax dollar subsidies to athletics at public institutions. I'm sure most people in Alabama don't mind this, but it's absolutely disgusting http://reason.com/blog/2018/12/29/ni...-24-million-an

Comment

The Buckeyes are a different team from that game and you know it. I believe the Buckeyes are better as a team both offense and defense against both Clemson and Bama.

I believe Georgia and Ohio St. should have been in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Agreed. They need to break up Alabama the same way they broke up Ma Bell. And Union Oil.
              This needs to be 8 team playoff. The way it is set now is beneficial to Bama and Clemson. And teams like Georgia and Ohio St. Who I believe could knock them off are left out.

Comment

This needs to be 8 team playoff. The way it is set now is beneficial to Bama and Clemson. And teams like Georgia and Ohio St. Who I believe could knock them off are left out.

The playoff needs to be 8 teams because my team cant get in after getting curb stomped by a team with a losing record. Sound logic.

The system doesn't favor Clemson and Alabama over your wife beaters. Clemson and Alabama are just better than everyone else right now.

Comment

• Seriously. Is it a conspiracy to help Clemson and Alabama?

Comment

the system favors the two teams with perfect records who shit kicked everybody this hear? nice
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Ya’ll can call me crazy or whatever.. I still believe Georgia and Ohio St. Fair better than ND and OU.

Comment

• Ohio state does not deserve to be in the cfp over Oklahoma. That’s a laughable assertion. Georgia should have been in over ND.
                        "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

The Buckeyes are a different team from that game and you know it. I believe the Buckeyes are better as a team both offense and defense against both Clemson and Bama.

I believe Georgia and Ohio St. should have been in.
                          Different team. Lol.
                          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• 4 team playoff, 8 team playoff, 64 team playoff. Doesn't matter. Bama and Clemson are the top 2 teams in the country.
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• I'm a proponent of bigger playoffs, but even I recognize that for every playoff game you add, you diminish the regular season. On any given Saturday. A team only needs to make the playoffs and peak at the right time to win it all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                                I'm a proponent of bigger playoffs, but even I recognize that for every playoff game you add, you diminish the regular season. On any given Saturday. A team only needs to make the playoffs and peak at the right time to win it all.
                                I do not think it will diminish the regular season if you require the Big 5 conference Champions to be in and 3 wild cards that are Conference Champions with other things to be considered.

Comment

Working...
                                X