2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
    BSU v BC bowl game cancelled due to lightning. Lol at TruckStop U and their fans who traveled to wherever that game was being played.

EDIT: Apparently it was in Dallas. Lol at games in Dallas not being played at the Jerrydome. Also, since the TruckerUtes were trailing 7-0 and both teams had a chance to possess the ball, I’m declaring the game a loss for Truck Stop U. Congrats to the BC Eagles!
    The Cotton Bowl is being played at the Jerrydome so somebody has to play in the actual Cotton Bowl...or not play due to lightning.
    “Not the victory but the action. Not the goal but the game. In the deed the glory.”
    "All things are measured against Nebraska." falafel

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
      The Cotton Bowl is being played at the Jerrydome so somebody has to play in the actual Cotton Bowl...or not play due to lightning.
      Yeah 3 days might not be enough time for the turf to recover.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Paperback Writer View Post
        Wasnt the game where the soccer team plays?
        "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
          Be grateful we got the potato bowl. We were slated for this one originally
          May you have a long run with the Spud Bowl.

Comment

• Comment

• Good heavens, how did the Buckeyes lose to this team? Just yesterday a TOSU fan was explaining to me how his guys were “cheated” out of the playoffs. Um, no.

Comment

• Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
                May you have a long run with the Spud Bowl.
                We did the all blue unis on the blue turf trick and it totally worked!

Comment

• Man that's a weak targeting call.

Comment

• This is embarrassing.. And I am enjoying every minute of it. The ND debacle and now Chokelahoma.

Congrats to the Bowl Selection Committee. You did a wonderful job with your selection of 3 & 4. Dumbasses..

Kirk is just as embarrassed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• babes u ok?
                      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                        This is embarrassing.. And I am enjoying every minute of it. The ND debacle and now Chokelahoma.

Congrats to the Bowl Selection Committee. You did a wonderful job with your selection of 3 & 4. Dumbasses..

Kirk is just as embarrassed..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        At least they didn't get shut out.

Comment

• Alabama makes the college football playoffs completely uninteresting. It's just so predictable. Saban is bad for college football... Well unless you are a Bama fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                            babes u ok?
                            Barbara and 25,000 of her closest friends are fine. Totally fine.

I knew it was over when we won the toss and elected to start on defense. Without a defensive coordinator. Genius!

Comment

• Looks like you're having a blast.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
                                Alabama makes the college football playoffs completely uninteresting. It's just so predictable. Saban is bad for college football... Well unless you are a Bama fan.
                                Agreed. They need to break up Alabama the same way they broke up Ma Bell. And Union Oil.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X