2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
    Kyler’s dad is such a dick. He didn’t clap when Heisman announcement was made. When asked at what point he realized Kyler’s skills had surpassed his own, he replied: “hasn’t happened yet.” He tried to pass it off a joke, which might have worked if he had, you know, applauded his son.
    Tuas dad will prob beat him for not winning.
    *Banned*

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
      Tua’s dad will prob beat him for not winning.
      I guess Haskins will just take it out on his SO.

Comment

I guess Haskins will just take it out on his SO.
        Lol.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Kyler’s dad is such a dick. He didn’t clap when Heisman announcement was made. When asked at what point he realized Kyler’s skills had surpassed his own, he replied: “hasn’t happened yet.” He tried to pass it off a joke, which might have worked if he had, you know, applauded his son.
          really is a douche. noticed him in the crowd during games and i'm not sure i've ever seen him show any positive reactions when Kyler does something good out there.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Wayne Kirby is gonezo.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
              Wayne Kirby is gonezo.

Comment

• Utah State is genuinely playing dirty on defense.

Comment

• North Texas apparently forgot they were playing a football game.

USU just destroying them.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                    North Texas apparently forgot they were playing a football game.

Ha! I doubt they ‘forgot.’ It’s more likely that Utah State is a more talented team with better strategy, execution and desire.

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      North Texas apparently forgot they were playing a football game.

The North Texas uniforms were pretty sweet. If you’re gonna go down in flames, you might as well look good doing it.

Comment

• Comment

• https://www.washingtonpost.com/ampht...mpression=true

He runs one amateur football game per year. He makes more than $1 million.
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• 2018 College Football Thread

BSU v BC bowl game cancelled due to lightning. Lol at TruckStop U and their fans who traveled to wherever that game was being played.

EDIT: Apparently it was in Dallas. Lol at games in Dallas not being played at the Jerrydome. Also, since the TruckerUtes were trailing 7-0 and both teams had a chance to possess the ball, I’m declaring the game a loss for Truck Stop U. Congrats to the BC Eagles!
                            Last edited by Donuthole; 12-26-2018, 12:35 PM.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• lol @ boise. what a stupid god-awful place. they even bring their misfortune to texas - as if texas needs any more of that. what a bunch of assholes.
                              I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• Be grateful we got the potato bowl. We were slated for this one originally

Comment

Working...
                                X