Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whew, Arizona avoids the blank.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
      Whew, Arizona avoids the blank.
      They kicked a field goal down 38-0?

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
        They kicked a field goal down 38-0?
        Of course. It the becomes only a 5 score game.
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
          Of course. It the becomes only a 5 score game.
          Now 4! Don't call it a comeback!

�� down

Comment

Nebraska/Colorado is a pretty entertaining game.

Comment

Lol @ Nebraska. Wow.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Lol @ Nebraska. Wow.
                The buffs! As utah has proven for years, the buffs are tough out.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                  The buffs! As utah has proven for years, the buffs are tough out.
                  Nebraska had every opportunity to win that game and they blew it.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Nebraska had every opportunity to win that game and they blew it.
                    I blame that loss on our caveman safety who was too stupid to not hit a receiver when the ball was 10 yards over his head.

Comment

Both teams looked like they wanted to give it away there in the 4th, but I guess Nebraska wanted to lose more.

Comment

Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                        I blame that loss on our caveman safety who was too stupid to not hit a receiver when the ball was 10 yards over his head.
                        Yeah that was an absolute killer

Comment

Early returns suggest the PAC will once again be touting their volleyball prowess come January.
                          "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Updates for Texas fans (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE):

1. But for extraordinarily inept performance by a certain place kicker, the Longhorns would have proven themselves, as one frat choose to phrase it, "the fourth best team from the worst state in the world." See attached.

2. For some reason, secondary-market prices for USC/Texas tickets are much more reasonable than they were two weeks ago.

3. The athletic department has launched a new gameday experience called "Bevo Boulevard." It starts about 4-5 hours before kickoff and consists of free activities and spirit events all day long. I spent three hours there with my handicapped son and would have stayed longer if it weren't for all the burnt orange everywhere. Dreadful Color. Bevo Boulevard is a HUGE improvement over its predecessor, which basically involved 4-5 hours of pregame drinking, followed by 3-4 hours of in-game drinking, followed by two hours of , , istols:, :swear:, or .

Further bulletins as events warrant.

IMG_1798.jpg

Comment

Lol.

Comment

Lol @ Nebraska. Wow.
                                Remember when ABC would broadcast Oklahoma @ Nebraska at 11 a.m. on Thanksgiving and at 7 Texas would host A&M? This year Oklahoma plays West Virginia and Texas plays Kansas. KANSAS. This is so wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X