No announcement yet.

2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a petty man. I always smile when TCU loses.

Comment

• I thought Boyzee sells out their stadium every game?

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
        Man, I hate looking at the field. Nothing uglier in CFB.
        Only thing worse than looking at it is playing on it.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          Only thing worse than looking at it is playing on it.
          And losing on it. [emoji17]
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
            I thought Boyzee sells out their stadium every game?
            There were a lot of upper level empty seats when I was watching it at a restaurant. They were up like 30-0 or something like that then. Stupid fans.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Looks like Oregon is going to be dropping...
              "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
              "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
              - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                I thought Boyzee sells out their stadium every game?
                Nope. They've had a really tough time filling the place. This year they even introduced some very discounted family plan tickets. We attended last night with my BIL who, like much of my family, is a BSU grad and fan. He was very disappointed in the lackluster attendance.
                Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
                There were a lot of upper level empty seats when I was watching it at a restaurant. They were up like 30-0 or something like that then. Stupid fans.
                Yip - both sides of the upper levels were pretty sparsely populated.
                "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Can this kid with cancer will Purdue to victory?

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                    Can this kid with cancer will Purdue to victory?
                    nice one
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                      nice one
                      I was serious. I don’t see how else the Boilermakers knock off Ohio State. And if Purdue’s players rally on behalf of that family, kudos to them.

Comment

• I really miss triplet

Comment

• Bizarre ending to the WKU vs ODU game.

Comment

I was serious. I don’t see how else the Boilermakers knock off Ohio State. And if Purdue’s players rally on behalf of that family, kudos to them.
                            agreed. and big dorky white guys out of vanderbilt have nothing to do with it!
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                              I really miss triplet
                              Even the second coming couldn't save this joint. When did everybody get so old and cranky?

Comment

Even the second coming couldn't save this joint. When did everybody get so old and cranky?
                                Not everyone is old and cranky! I'm a ray of sunshine.

Comment

Working...
                                X