X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Texas being Texas!
    Maybe not!
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Maybe not!

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
        On Thursday I actually thought BYU might have a chance to beat Utah this year. Lol.
        I think we have a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          I think we have a chance.
          Deep down I think so too. But I'm a psychologically weak man so I'm trying to temper any optimism.

Comment

Maybe not!
            The Longhorns’ traditional role had already been filled by Okie State. I loved seeing The Mullet take aggie to a whole new level in the post-game presser.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
              Deep down I think so too. But I'm a psychologically weak man so I'm trying to temper any optimism.
              #metoo.
              "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
              - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SWXFemi/status/1...672231424?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Gotta love Leach.

Comment

• Chip has to be the one he fears least, right? He's pretty doughy.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                      Chip has to be the one he fears least, right? He's pretty doughy.
                      That's my favorite part. After taking the reporter's bait and rambling for six minutes about how every other coach in the conference is a possible threat, he draws the line at naming which one's the least likely to pose a threat.

Comment

• Comment

• are we talking b cup kyle or the dd version
                          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• “The playoff committee must vote in Broward County.”

Comment

• I think tOSU eventually pulls away, but watching the constant meltdown of Urban on the sidelines brings me great joy.

Comment

• Why does SEC play cupcakes in November?

Comment

Working...
                                X