2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 College Football Thread

Notre Dame v. Michigan on NBC. ND looking good in the first, making some huge catches.

Michigan's uniforms are made by Jordan. I still can't get over seeing a basketball player on a football uniform.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Originally posted by falafel View Post

Michigan's uniforms are made by Jordan. I still can't get over seeing a basketball player on a football uniform.
    Oh is that a little dude on their uniforms jumping up for a basketball? I thought he was jumping up for a bag of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

lol @ texas
      lol @ pac12 cfp chances
      lol @ sparty

what a great weekend
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Are you sure it’s not a football?

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

And UCLA is tied with Cincinnati late!!! ����

Chip Kelly still has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
            And UCLA is tied with Cincinnati late!!! ����

Chip Kelly still has it.
            Great job going for it on 4th and 1. Horrible play call. Run the ball!

Comment

I see Nick Saban has fully embraced the Bill Belichick school of media relations: I am the best so I can be a crotchety old dick to any reporter I want.

Comment

So maybe Arizona isn’t very good. Down 14-0 against Houston in the first quarter.
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  So maybe Arizona isn’t very good. Down 14-0 against Houston in the first quarter.
                  21-0. It's utter domination.

Comment

Houston has a good team and those stands are barely half full.

Comment

lol

Arizona sucks pretty bad.
                      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Uh oh.

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
                          Houston has a good team and those stands are barely half full.
                          Not surprising. It's a commuter school and is located in one of the worst parts of town. There's also a lot of other stuff to do in town, like the Texans, Astros and Clemson is in College Station today...which I'm sure a lot of aTm fans (many of whom are UH alum )are up there
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by myboynoah View Post
                            lol

Arizona sucks pretty bad.
                            Arizona is not used to the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                              Arizona is not used to the heat.
                              Yeah, one of those commentators was saying that.

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
                              X