2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
    on the bright side utah fans have to listen to rod gilmore continue to be the dumbest person in the history of the world
    I'll take listening to Gilmore for that outcome
    "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Oregon is blitzing UW every play pretty much. Safe to say that’s a better game plan than BYU had.

Comment

• Pittsburgh up by 2 over Notre Dame and with the ball with 10:31 to go in the 4th quarter.
        "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• LSU up 16-0 at halftime over #2 Georgia.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Congrats, HFW! What a game.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Pac12 just cemented its spot as P5 most likely left out of playoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                Pac12 just cemented its spot as P5 most likely left out of playoff.
                I'd love to see Notre Dame and UCF run the table. And Bama come up just short of the championship.

2 sec teams, a G5/P6, and an Indy.

We'd see an eight team playoff announced maybe three minutes later.
                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Pac12 just cemented its spot as P5 most likely left out of playoff.
                  Nobody from the pac is going this year. Washington was the hope, but after our game I left thinking that they just weren't that good. Oregon gave away any chance they had by gifting Stanford a win in Eugene (who loses to Stanford!?!?!). And USC sucks (or at least they have a sucky coach who should stay on indefinitely).

No one in the pac deserves to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Applejack View Post
                    Nobody from the pac is going this year. Washington was the hope, but after our game I left thinking that they just weren't that good. Oregon gave away any chance they had by gifting Stanford a win in Eugene (who loses to Stanford!?!?!). And USC sucks (or at least they have a sucky coach who should stay on indefinitely).

No one in the pac deserves to go.
                    It didn’t help that Auburn was humiliated at home.

Comment

• Bronco and the Cavaliers looking good against #16 Miami right now.
                      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• Scouted out the competition for the game in a couple weeks. Their special teams had a couple of scores and Rypien was on the money on a lot of his throws. The defense did give up a lot of passing yards, but the game was never in doubt.
                        - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                          Scouted out the competition for the game in a couple weeks. Their special teams had a couple of scores and Rypien was on the money on a lot of his throws. The defense did give up a lot of passing yards, but the game was never in doubt.
                          You might want to check your settings. The field looks blue there.

Comment

You might want to check your settings. The field looks blue there.
                            Strangely, that's how it looked in person, too.
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Man, I hate looking at the field. Nothing uglier in CFB.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                Man, I hate looking at the field. Nothing uglier in CFB.

I refuse to watch any of their games unless they are playing BYU.

Comment

Working...
                                X