Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
    That’s about what we deserve.
    Well, you're in luck, 'cause we get to go to Boyzee!

Comment

• I’ve seen a lot of gloom and despair in Austin over the last decade, but this may be a new low.

Comment

• Prediction:

ND get slaughtered. I mean destroyed. Much like how Clemson destroyed my Buckeyes which has still had ramifications in the CFP selection process..

Oklahoma loses.. Several TD’s

Bama beats Clemson and we have to listen to Redneck-Sister Lovin’ Bama fans for another year..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
          Prediction:

ND get slaughtered. I mean destroyed. Much like how Clemson destroyed my Buckeyes which has still had ramifications in the CFP selection process.
          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Prediction:

ND get slaughtered. I mean destroyed. Much like how Clemson destroyed my Buckeyes which has still had ramifications in the CFP selection process..

Oklahoma loses.. Several TD’s

Bama beats Clemson and we have to listen to Redneck-Sister Lovin’ Bama fans for another year..

I think Ohio State getting curb stomped by a 6-6 Purdue team and scraping by several other crappy big ten teams (including Nebraska! GBR!) had more of an impact on the CFP selection process. Just my opinion though.

Comment

How many of these people do you actually run into on a day to day basis? The Bama fans I know quit bragging years ago. Maybe just stay away from online trolls.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                Offense isn’t that good, either, tbh. Only question left is whether anyone can beat Clemson.
                eh, Clemson's QB isn't that good. every team has weaknesses, but when its at QB, you are particularly vulnerable.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

Prediction:

Is that what you tell yourself? Oklahoma was taken to the woodshed twice by Clemson but we’re in.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    eh, Clemson's QB isn't that good. every team has weaknesses, but when its at QB, you are particularly vulnerable.
                    Agreed. Questions at QB at Alabama and Clemson. It was not a good sign when that prima donna lost the starting gig and transferred.

Comment

• and Clay Helton just bought himself a few more years.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

and Clay Helton just bought himself a few more years.
                        Good hire. I always wondered what the air raid would look like with elite talent. But will USC fans get frustrated with an offense that isn't 50% stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                          Utah gets Northwestern in the Holiday Bowl. Uggh.

They will destroy Northwestern.
                          don't count on it
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by wapiti View Post
                            Good hire. I always wondered what the air raid would look like with elite talent. But will USC fans get frustrated with an offense that isn't 50% stupid?
                            ha. good question.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Tua or Kyler?

Comment

and Clay Helton just bought himself a few more years.

Comment

Working...
                                X