No announcement yet.

2018 College Football Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid ute fans that went to the game stick around just so they can boo the commissioner and the trophy presentation. You can take the trash out of the trailer...

Comment

• Was working late like a sucker and my brother texted to asked if I saw the PAC championship game. Totally spaced it. I checked the score and chuckled. Read a brief recap and laughed.

Looking forward to watching some actual football tomorrow.

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
          Was working late like a sucker and my brother texted to asked if I saw the PAC championship game. Totally spaced it. I checked the score and chuckled. Read a brief recap and laughed.
          Same. I checked the score and thought, “Oh, it just started.” Nope. Was 3Q.

Comment

• I'm just continually surprised at how bad Oklahoma's defense is.

Comment

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
              I'm just continually surprised at how bad Oklahoma's defense is.
              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                Same. I checked the score and thought, “Oh, it just started.” Nope. Was 3Q.
                The Pac-12 Just Plain Stinks

This Pac-12 championship game looks and feels like a bad Foster Farms Bowl. The commissioner of this league makes $4.8 million. He should pay $4.80 to each of us watching this thing.

I am guessing if the PAC12 commissioner did he would still have at least $4.7m left.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm just continually surprised at how bad Oklahoma's defense is.
                  This presumes Oklahoma has a defense. I can’t believe, after two months, they couldn’t get a DC in place for this game.

Comment

• Texas! Fight!
                    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

This presumes Oklahoma has a defense. I can’t believe, after two months, they couldn’t get a DC in place for this game.
                      Regardless, screw the longhorns on this board. Boomer Sooner!

Comment

• Chris Boyd is one crazy insecure CB. I hope he plays every down.

Comment

• LOL @ OK... burn all their time-outs in the first quarter.
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Chris Boyd is one crazy insecure CB. I hope he plays every down.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Regardless, screw the longhorns on this board. Boomer Sooner!
                              Hey! That was uncalled for.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Great game.

The contrast between this conf championship game and the one last night couldn’t be more stark.
                                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Working...
                                X