Catfight: The Tucson Tussle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woohoo! So happy.

I love Canada. I love grimes. I love everybody.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• How many more Heisman hopefuls do we face this year? One up, one down.

Comment

• Yay! Congrats Cougar fans! What a wonderful win tonight!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          Yay! Congrats Cougar fans! What a wonderful win tonight!
          Sunday is a great day!

Comment

• There were several major highlight plays, but Austin's little bro getting his first BYU catch was one of the biggest. Magic happens!

I'm surprised they didn't go to the TEs more, but far be it from to pick nits on this fine night,

Comment

• The WRs really did a good job tonight. Aliva Hifo on that jet sweep, Bushman's TD, Collie's clutch catch. Good stuff!

Comment

• Originally posted by originalsocal View Post
                The WR really did a good job tonight. Aliva Hifo on that jet sweep, Bushman's TD, Collie's clutch catch. Good stuff!
                10 different guys had a catch tonight.

Comment

• 28 points, nearly 400 yards, no turnovers. Maybe 2017 was a bad dream.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                    I'm not going to be able to sleep for a while. After such a great 3rd, the 4th was clench-inducing.
                    Same. Might not make it to church...at 1 pm.
                    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Fired up Kalani is back.
                      Love to see him pumped up.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• So happy.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• Great win.

Comment

• So hot.

Comment

• Boy, did I back the wrong horse Longhorn mascot. Nice win, guys. Nice win.
                              "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

• Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                                Boy, did I back the wrong horse Longhorn mascot. Nice win, guys. Nice win.
                                Sports Karma is a bitch.
                                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Working...
                                X