Vuelta 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vuelta 2018

Sepp Kuss finished 169th yesterday in the opening day TT, I'm sure he's saving his legs for the climbs. Add team Sky to Tiger Woods and Notre Dame football as people or teams I will never cheer for. Kwiatkowski took the lead today after finishing second in the TT yesterday. If he climbs the way he did in the Tour and wins this thing people are going to freak, including me.

Originally posted by RC Vikings View Post
    Sepp Kuss finished 169th yesterday in the opening day TT, I'm sure he's saving his legs for the climbs. Add team Sky to Tiger Woods and Notre Dame football as people or teams I will never cheer for. Kwiatkowski took the lead today after finishing second in the TT yesterday. If he climbs the way he did in the Tour and wins this thing people are going to freak, including me.
    Pretty much agree about Sky. But how about Valverde? One for the old men. Michael "chicken legs" Rasmussen tweeted that he thinks Valverde is the greatest rider of this generation based, I guess, on his longevity. Not sure I would agree, but he has had a good career.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I really enjoy seeing the countryside of Spain and France during the Vuelta and Tour. Both beautiful countries, I’d love to spend a summer over there and just ride my bike for a couple of hours in one area and then drive to a new area.

Comment

Working...
      X