No announcement yet.

Womens’ Volleyball 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They look awful right now. I'd be surprised if they win tonight and if they do, I predict the Utes win. Hope I'm being overly negative.
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topper View Post
      They look awful right now. I'd be surprised if they win tonight and if they do, I predict the Utes win. Hope I'm being overly negative.
      This might be the funniest thing I've ever read on this board.

Comment

They look awful right now. I'd be surprised if they win tonight and if they do, I predict the Utes win. Hope I'm being overly negative.
        They look OK to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
          They look OK to me.
          The first two thirds of the first set, they didn't pass well and mishit. In the second set they calmed down, passed better, blocked better and struck better.
          "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

• BYU made easy work of Stony Brook. Good luck to them against the Utes.
            "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• I thought they served really well tonight outside of the first half of the first set.

Madi Robinson is the key going forward; if she can terminate reasonably well, then BYU will be hard to beat at home.

Comment

The first two thirds of the first set, they didn't pass well and mishit. In the second set they calmed down, passed better, blocked better and struck better.
                Are you surprised they won? Are you predicting a loss to Utah?

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
                  Are you surprised they won? Are you predicting a loss to Utah?
                  He already did in his original post

Comment

• So here is my estimate of the odds:

Assumptions:
                    1. BYU 2 points worse per game (set) without Miller

2. Utah's been playing well; if you use only data from the last month, they are clearly top 20. Utah's a tough draw for a second round match given their quality.

3. Obviously, HCA for BYU (but no altitude advantage)

Given that I have BYU with about an 80-85% of winning. If BYU had Miller, I would have it at around 95%.

Comment

This may be the the worst Chicken Little post I’ve seen in my 20 years of sports message board participation. Grow a pair or stop watching sports. You clearly don’t enjoy it.
                      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• RJP is so much fun to watch.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• The Cougs are unrelenting tonight. It’s so fun to watch.

Comment

• LOL, at the Utah band for chanting "Our House" before the match.

Comment

• Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                              LOL, at the Utah band for chanting "Our House" before the match.
                              We gave the same chant back to them post game though, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                                We gave the same chant back to them post game though, right?
                                Just the sweep chant.

Comment

Working...
                                X