Buyers dinner at county fairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buyers dinner at county fairs

Some of the counties have either a buyers braeakfast or buyers lunch at there fairs. I go watch the sale and help the people so I can get a good meal, just by working for the buyer. Will buy so,etching besides water. Still worth going for a free meal at the county fairs. Is its being a a bum if you go to the fair and go to dinner even if you donlt buy anything?

Instant classic just based on the thread title.

Comment

grapevine threads are a strategic means of drawing scottie out of the shadows.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
        Instant classic just based on the thread title.
        Originally posted by falafel View Post
        scottie it is personally hurtful when you don’t post
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
          Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          scottie it is personally hurtful when you don’t post

Comment

To the matter at hand... No, grape', you're not being a bum by dining without a purchase. I think anyone who dines at the county fair is very brave, heroic even.

Comment

I don't know if I'd call Elephant Ears a real dinner though. I'm 50/50 on this one.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

I love the corn dogs at the county fair. Lions club makes em yummy.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                  I don't know if I'd call Elephant Ears a real dinner though. I'm 50/50 on this one.
                  Add a little bacon, Worcestershire, and cheddar, and they're amazing!

Comment

Working...
                  X