2018 BYU Football Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Topper View Post
    Observers have previously been unaware you possessed any such optimism.
    uh... funny that you would be the one to mention that, Mr. Raincloud...

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
      uh... funny that you would be the one to mention that, Mr. Raincloud...
      No doubt. Topper is my favorite poster on this site during football season. He's like your own Mr. MPFunk during games.

Comment

I'm a sucker for BYU hype videos. This one is good.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
          I'm a sucker for BYU hype videos. This one is good.

Meh. Not enough show tunes.
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Final depth chart. T-man is your starter at QB

Comment

As long as the effort is there, I'll support the Cougs to the end, but I don't recall a season for which I've had lower expectations. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's a winning season. Eight or more wins and I'll be giddy.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                As long as the effort is there, I'll support the Cougs to the end, but I don't recall a season for which I've had lower expectations. I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's a winning season. Eight or more wins and I'll be giddy.
                An eight win season would be wonderful. This could be a three win season or a 9 win season with a six to seven being most likely.
                "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Comment

Yeah. I'll come out of my shell if we look merely serviceable, but as for now I haven't so much as looked at our schedule. Looks like the first game is in Arizona, though-- a weekend I already am out of town to see the Pumpkins in L.A. a time or two.
                  "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Topper View Post
                    An eight win season would be wonderful. This could be a three win season or a 9 win season with a six to seven being most likely.
                    I'd say 5 to 6 wins most likely. I'll be at peace with a 6 win season. I'll be stoked if they can get 7.

Comment

That's all I ask.

Tanner Mangum as the starter. Hopefully being a senior helps. My impression from before is that he's a head case, and let's anxiety interfere with his game. I'd love to find that I'm completely wrong.

Comment

I agree. I might add, I enjoy watching a young team progress. John Beck’s career, for example, was terrible to begin with. Which one of us though doesn’t feel proud for the way he worked and eventually exorcised all his demons on one play in Salt Lake City. Heck, I was choked up when I saw him being paraded around on Jacob Bower’s shoulders. Effort, perseverance, progress are what makes football great. No, I don’t expect much of this team. I just hope they progress. Bring on 2018 season!

Comment

Working...
                        X