Civil war

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civil war

Who has seen versions of the Civil War from Confederate sympathisers? Tom DiLorenzo bad mouths Lincoln but ignores all the bad things Jefferson Davis does. It wasn,t there fault. Walte Williamos says it wasn,t a Civil War since no one was trying to overtake Washington. They were Still Americans.

Also says victors write history it wasn.t about slavery but about tariffs and states rights. Emancipation proclamation war measure to keep Britian and France from recognizing confederacy. Didn,t free any slaves. It did later on before 13th amendment.

And Lds libertarian Mark Griffith said Lincoln responsible for murder of over half a million people, confederate wanted to seced peacefully it was unions fault they fired and Lincoln was bad guy. Libertarians hat Lincoln because they don,t like a strong national government.

Griffith blames Roosevelt for Pearl Harbor and Owwald didn't, kill Kenneyd, on os innocent. He is real Libertarian when all .lincoldn did was excercise his duty to defend constitution and south started war. To keep there slavery. Other countries didn't have people leave to free slavery it was major cause of civil war. Griffith also says southern slaves were treated better than northern black factory workers. He is an anti American I think. We need a strong federal government in some ways to help the world. Abraham Lincoln was no King Geroge like Williams and others say.

Originally posted by grapevine View Post
    Who has seen versions of the Civil War from Confederate sympathisers? Tom DiLorenzo bad mouths Lincoln but ignores all the bad things Jefferson Davis does. It wasn,t there fault. Walte Williamos says it wasn,t a Civil War since no one was trying to overtake Washington. They were Still Americans.

Also says victors write history it wasn.t about slavery but about tariffs and states rights. Emancipation proclamation war measure to keep Britian and France from recognizing confederacy. Didn,t free any slaves. It did later on before 13th amendment.

And Lds libertarian Mark Griffith said Lincoln responsible for murder of over half a million people, confederate wanted to seced peacefully it was unions fault they fired and Lincoln was bad guy. Libertarians hat Lincoln because they don,t like a strong national government.

Griffith blames Roosevelt for Pearl Harbor and Owwald didn't, kill Kenneyd, on os innocent. He is real Libertarian when all .lincoldn did was excercise his duty to defend constitution and south started war. To keep there slavery. Other countries didn't have people leave to free slavery it was major cause of civil war. Griffith also says southern slaves were treated better than northern black factory workers. He is an anti American I think. We need a strong federal government in some ways to help the world. Abraham Lincoln was no King Geroge like Williams and others say.
    Anyone who says the Civil War wasn’t about slavery is ignorant or lying.
    Last edited by frank ryan; 07-22-2018, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Anyone who says the Civil War wasn’t about slavery is ignorant of lying.
      Or a dumb racist.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
        Anyone who says the Civil War wasn’t about slavery is ignorant of lying.
        Ricky gervais had a movie about that once.
        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
        X