Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2018 "British Open" at Carnoustie - Talk and Game.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2018 "British Open" at Carnoustie - Talk and Game.

The winner of the US Open gets to pick the format of The Open... and Katy Lied won going away... so Katy what kind of game format would you like to proffer?

Katy must be on Vacation... so we'll move ahead.
    Last edited by clackamascoug; 07-18-2018, 09:16 AM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Welcome to the 2018 British Open Pick 'Em Game.

Format: Pick any four players... The best (lowest) round of the day is your score for the day. Four total scores is your final score. Winner will be the lowest score and the winner will get to pick the PGA Format in August.

List of Participants.

https://www.pga.com/events/openchamp...ers-carnoustie

https://www.pgatour.com/tournaments/...hip/field.html

Comment

My Picks:

Tommy Fleetwood
      Rory McIlroy
      Ricky Fowler
      Henrik Stensen

Comment

Justin Rose
        Jordan Spieth
        Brooks Koepka
        Ian Poulter
        "They're good. They've always been good" - David Shaw.

Well, because he thought it was good sport. Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Comment

Tiger Woods
          Tommy Fleetwood
          Tony Finau
          Dustin Johnson
          “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

The format is fine. Sorry I've been super busy.

Comment

Katelyn Lied

Tommy Fleetwood
              Ricky Fowler
              Justin Rose
              Brooks Kaepka

I should probably put Jordan Spieth, but I just don't have an affinity for him.

Comment

Justin Rose
                Jordan Spieth
                Paul Casey
                Tommy Fleetwood
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I thought I was being edgy with Fleetwood... but most everybody's picked him too.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                    I thought I was being edgy with Fleetwood... but most everybody's picked him too.
                    Doesn't he hold the course record for Carnoustie? I think that may be a factor in his popularity.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

McIlroy
                      Dustin Johnson
                      Poulter
                      Molinari

Comment

Tiger. Phil. Ricky. Kuchar.
                        "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

Justin Rose
                          Francesco Molinari
                          Patrick Reed
                          Marc Leishman

Comment

JR, DJ, JT, ZJ
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Good for Tony...

Comment

Working...
                              X