No announcement yet.

Ocasio-Cortez, a poor [wo]man’s Bernie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I was a scoutmaster we recreated the challenger mission as well with the troop... that is how we got the camp fire started.

Change brake fluid?
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

When I was a scoutmaster we recreated the challenger mission as well with the troop... that is how we got the camp fire started.

Change brake fluid?
      Suckers change engine oil. It's all about brake fluid. Your car will thank you.

Comment

When I was a scoutmaster we recreated the challenger mission as well with the troop... that is how we got the camp fire started.

Change brake fluid?
        But did they teach her to check the blinker fluid?
        “Every player dreams of being a Yankee, and if they don’t it’s because they never got the chance.” Aroldis Chapman

Comment

Change brake fluid?

WHat does that even mean to recreate the challenger mission? Is that some sort of sick joke? Did she misspeak? What am I missing here?
          Last edited by creekster; 03-10-2019, 08:29 PM.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by Copelius View Post
            But did they teach her to check the blinker fluid?
            I bet they learned how to replace the ball bearings in the fetzer valves.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• We're criticizing her for being a Girl Scout?

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                We're criticizing her for being a Girl Scout?
                No, we are criticising her for being an idiot and for being dead set on trying to prove that she is an idiot every time she opens her mouth.

Seriously, Frank, what does recreating the Challenger mission mean? Is this a thing I missed somehow?
                PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                  WHat does that even mean to recreate the challenger mission? Is that some sort of sick joke? Did she misspeak? What am I missing here?
                  I was assuming it was girl scout slang for using highly flammable and/or explosive stuff to start the camp fire... Those girls scouts, with their addicting cookies baked with crack, are morbid little creatures.

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I was assuming it was girl scout slang for using highly flammable and/or explosive stuff to start the camp fire... Those girls scouts, with their addicting cookies baked with crack, are morbid little creatures.

Maybe you're right. But that is a pretty insensitive thing to call it. Even now that seems pretty gauche for such a woke and sensitive person.
                    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
                      We're criticizing her for being a Girl Scout?
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Let’s not rush to judgement. She might be talking about the Lunar Module for the Apollo 17 mission.
                        τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Yes, make those dirty bankers pay for global warming! Get'em AOC:

Of course, they may not be directly responsible for oil pipeline and such but they are directly responsible for releasing a lot of hot air into our atmosphere!
                          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Yes, make those dirty bankers pay for global warming! Get'em AOC:

Of course, they may not be directly responsible for oil pipeline and such but they are directly responsible for releasing a lot of hot air into our atmosphere!
                            She's so dumb.
                            When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Comment

• Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                              She's so dumb.
                              Yohio has some news for you!
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Someone should ask her if the US government should be responsible and liable for the actions of anyone who has had a student loan backed by federal funds - since the federal government paid for their education.

Comment

Working...
                                X