Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Post-Mueller investigation investigations and indictments

Faith crisis consultant SeattleUte's Avatar

Default Post-Mueller investigation investigations and indictments

All Americans should be able to agree that James Comey is the villain here. He meddled in the 2016 election in ways that harmed both candidates—and he did it only for opportunism—for personal gain. Once again, the FBI is a dark element in American history, a threat to American democracy and civil rights.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/mueller...al-11553468801

And when is Andrew McCabe going to be indicted for lying to the Department of Justice about leaking to the Wall Street Journal (I.e., his obstruction of justice)? Of course McCabe’s leaks hurt Hillary not Trump. And the leaks and McCabe’s lies about them are not disputed.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

Quote Originally Posted by SeattleUte View Post
    All Americans should be able to agree that James Comey is the villain here. He meddled in the 2016 election in ways that harmed both candidates—and he did it only for opportunism—for personal gain. Once again, the FBI is a dark element in American history, a threat to American democracy and civil rights.

And when is Andrew McCabe going to be indicted for lying to the Department of Justice about leaking to the Wall Street Journal (I.e., his obstruction of justice)? Of course McCabe’s leaks hurt Hillary not Trump. And the leaks and McCabe’s lies about them are not disputed.
    Amen, Brother SU.

This is a catchy tune...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Is this the appropriate thread for the Avenatti indictments?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Corporate lackey for Jesus Jeff Lebowski's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omaha 680 View Post

A guy that loathsome deserves his own thread. Go for it.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Omaha 680 View Post

No, not really. This thread is for those who embrace Trump’s delusions of persecution. Avenatti is a fool though.

LOL... "I think Brennan's a sick person, really I do... I think there's something wrong with him."

Trump vows to release FISA docs now that Mueller probe is concluded, slams 'treasonous' FBI
    [...]
    "I do, I have plans to declassify and release. I have plans to absolutely release," Trump said. "I have some very talented people working for me, lawyers, and they really didn't want me to do it early on. ... A lot of people wanted me to do it a long time ago. I'm glad I didn't do it. We got a great result without having to do it, but we will. One of the reasons that my lawyers didn't want me to do it, is they said, if I do it, they'll call it a form of obstruction."

Trump added: "Frankly, thought it would be better if we held it to the end. But at the right time, we will be absolutely releasing."

Trump also accused FBI officials of committing "treason" -- slamming former FBI Director James Comey as a "terrible guy," former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and Democrat House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.
    [...]
    Citing a high-level source, Kentucky GOP Sen. Rand Paul late Wednesday tweeted that anti-Trump ex-CIA Director John Brennan had internally pushed the dossier. Fox News has not independently verified Paul's source.

"I think Brennan's a sick person, really I do," Trump said, sharply criticizing Brennan's "horrible" claims in recent weeks that Trump had committed treason himself. "I think there's something wrong with him."

Brennan was one of the loudest and most virulent voices to trumpet the Russian collusion theory over the past two years, asserting falsely just weeks ago that Special Counsel Robert Mueller was likely planning to indict members of the Trump administration's family in a scene reminiscent of the "ides of March” and the assassination of Julius Caesar. He since implied he had "bad information."

"When I said there could be somebody spying on my campaign, it went wild out there," Trump told Hannity. "They couldn't believe I could say such a thing. As it turned out, that was small potatoes compared to what went on. ... Millions and millions [spent] on the phony dossier, and then they used the dossier to start things. It was a fraud, paid for by Hillary Clinton and the Democrats."
    [...]
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...treasonous-fbi

Anyone that votes for a commie has to be mentally ill.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    LOL... "I think Brennan's a sick person, really I do... I think there's something wrong with him."

Trump vows to release FISA docs now that Mueller probe is concluded, slams 'treasonous' FBI

Trump also accused FBI officials of committing "treason" -- slamming former FBI Director James Comey as a "terrible guy," former CIA Director John Brennan as potentially mentally ill, and Democrat House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff as a criminal.
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...treasonous-fbi

Anyone that votes for a commie has to be mentally ill.

Mueller's investigation may not have shown any clear collusion, but The Dump is clearly still a big time nutjob.
    Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Mueller's investigation may not have shown any clear collusion, but The Dump is clearly still a big time nutjob.
    Yeah I am not impressed with his antics!

Mango tyrant is asking for Schiff to be forced out of congress. More Shennanigans from the proto-dictator.

Sarah Sanders: "They literally accused the President of the United States of being an agent for a foreign government. That's equivalent to treason. Thats punishable by death in this country."

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1110240177643872256
    Last edited by BlueK; 03-28-2019 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Mango tyrant is asking for Schiff to be forced out of congress. More Shennanigans from the proto-dictator.
    Yeah, it seems the Schiff is hitting the fan...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueK View Post
    Sarah Sanders: "They literally accused the President of the United States of being an agent for a foreign government. That's equivalent to treason. Thats punishable by death in this country."

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1110240177643872256
    Good ole Huckabeast. She’s worse than her dad.

Careful Blue K, the reasonable voices here will remind us of how reactionary we are for not being up in arms at the poor treatment of the biggest snowflake and liar to ever occupy the Oval Office.

Good ole Huckabeast. She’s worse than her dad.

Careful Blue K, the reasonable voices here will remind us of how reactionary we are for not being up in arms at the poor treatment of the biggest snowflake and liar to ever occupy the Oval Office.
    I don't think you need anyone to point how 'reactionary' you are being. Your posts are doing a pretty good job of it all by themselves.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Quote Originally Posted by creekster View Post
    I don't think you need anyone to point how 'reactionary' you are being. Your posts are doing a pretty good job of it all by themselves.
    Reactionary? More like in complete denial. They can't believe they have spent hundreds of hours over the past 33 months watching and reading Fake News. LOL.

Yeah, it seems the Schiff is hitting the fan...

lol at Nunes. What a dope.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Schiff has more than circumstantial evidence of Drumpf collusion with Russia!

Adam Schiff says there's "more than circumstantial evidence" of Trump-Russia collusion

The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee said Wednesday that there is now “more than circumstantial evidence” that Trump’s associates colluded with the Russians to interfere in the U.S. election.
    In an interview on MSNBC’s “Meet the Press Daily,” host Chuck Todd asked if Rep. Adam Schiff, D-California, currently has a circumstantial case.
    “Actually, no, Chuck. I can tell you that the case is more than that. And I can’t go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now,” Schiff said.
    [...]
    https://archive.st/archive/2019/3/ww...obe/index.html

Oh wait... that was like two years ago. Has he given us his evidence yet?
    Last edited by Uncle Ted; 03-28-2019 at 03:02 PM.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Ted, Nunes is the guy who is suing parody Twitter accounts. Don’t take him too seriously. He’s also a hard core Trump guy, was on his transition team and gamed the house investigation.

Shame on scuzzy Chris Stewart as well.
    Last edited by frank ryan; 03-28-2019 at 05:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wapiti View Post
    Reactionary? More like in complete denial. They can't believe they have spent hundreds of hours over the past 33 months watching and reading Fake News. LOL.
    They just can't let go...

cz850bek1yo21.jpg

Frank, I know it is hard for you but Hillary is not going to be president. Call me if you need to talk.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Frank, Drumpf sez the Russian hoax is finally dead...

"Ridiculous bulls*t"... I hope Beto wins the Dem ticket and these two get to debate live.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Barr's testimony yesterday and today should telegraph to anyone that the Russia collusion reckoning is coming.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Faith crisis consultant SeattleUte's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
    Barr's testimony yesterday and today should telegraph to anyone that the Russia collusion reckoning is coming.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K99oV99ja2c
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift

I’m American and I don’t agree. Comey did what he had to do. The only thing he could do really.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoopJahoop View Post
    I’m American and I don’t agree. Comey did what he had to do. The only thing he could do really.
    Yes, Comey had to leak those memos to his friend so he could leak them to the Post: http://www.fox5ny.com/news/comey-gav...o-for-ny-times

Of course, maybe he forgot they were classified: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/com...filing-reveals

He had no other choice but to leak those memos. How else would he keep from getting fired by Drumpf?
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by ScoopJahoop View Post
    Can you explain what you mean by this?
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Let the post-mueller indictments begin!

Former Obama White House Counsel Expects to Be Indicted
    Legal heavyweight Greg Craig anticipates charge of making false statements to Justice Department unit checking into activities of foreign agents

Former Obama White House counsel Greg Craig expects to be indicted in the coming days on charges stemming from work he performed for Ukraine in 2012, Mr. Craig’s legal team said.
    [...]
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-...ed-11554940801
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Let the post-mueller indictments begin!

https://www.wsj.com/articles/former-...ed-11554940801
    Any former administration official, Obama administration or whatever, that allowed himself/herself to get caught up with a crook like Manafort needs to be locked up.

Quote Originally Posted by myboynoah View Post
    Any former administration official, Obama administration or whatever, that allowed himself/herself to get caught up with a crook like Manafort needs to be locked up.
    I have no problem with this guy getting in trouble for this crap. Also, Ted does this you concede Manafort is a sleaze?

I have no problem with this guy getting in trouble for this crap. Also, Ted does this you concede Manafort is a sleaze?
    Yeah, I think a lot of people that this guy associated with are sleazes.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Let the indictments continue...

Nunes sends criminal-referral notification to Barr, alleges several ‘potential violations’ in Russia probe

Republican Rep. Devin Nunes sent a criminal-referral notification to Attorney General William Barr on Thursday alleging several “potential violations” of the law.

The ranking Republican on the House Intelligence Committee said he and Republican Rep. John Ratcliffe are prepared to brief Barr on alleged misconduct during the FBI’s investigation into Russian meddling and contacts with Trump advisers during the 2016 campaign.

The referrals stem from the investigation conducted by the House Intelligence Committee when Republicans held the House majority.

“As part of that investigation, Committee Republicans identified several potential violations of law,” Nunes, R-Calif., wrote in a brief letter to Barr on Thursday.
    [...]
    The referrals stem from the investigation conducted by the House Intelligence Committee when Republicans held the House majority.

“As part of that investigation, Committee Republicans identified several potential violations of law,” Nunes, R-Calif., wrote in a brief letter to Barr on Thursday.
    [...]
    Nunes has been looking into such surveillance and other issues for months. In his letter Thursday to Barr, Nunes said he would have his staff arrange a time for him and Ratcliffe, R-Texas, to “brief you directly on eight criminal referrals.”
    [...]
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nun...n-russia-probe

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!