Are you ready for some . . . . robots?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
    Did you not get the Christmas gift I sent?

http://fantreasures.com/Denver-Bronc...06&cagpspn=pla
    What must every sports fanatic have?

The Team Cleatus Action Figure utilizes its fully articulating joints to evade defenders and score touchdowns. A must-have piece for every sport fanatic's collection.
    "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
    - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by Sizzle View Post
      Did you not get the Christmas gift I sent?

http://fantreasures.com/Denver-Bronc...06&cagpspn=pla
      Did you send it UPS? I no longer accept deliveries via UPS, since that time the CEO held a gun to my head and made me tell my kids Santa isn't real.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Fox also used the robots for the brief period of time when they had hockey. It wasn't the worse thing about the Fox hockey broadcasts, that was the glowing puck.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
          Fox also used the robots for the brief period of time when they had hockey. It wasn't the worse thing about the Fox hockey broadcasts, that was the glowing puck.
          I'm pretty sure the worst thing about the Fox hockey broadcasts was the hockey.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            I'm more upset at you for that comment than Ohio State for the dirty hit on Mariota.
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

2018 and Fox is still bringing the robots. Not just using them in passing,but actively incorporating them into their halftime show.

Comment

Speaking of robots, there is an interesting article in WiReD titled What Is a Robot? that might shed some light on the subject. Although it didn't exactly come to a firm conclusion.

Comment

just saw this.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post

just saw this.
                    Now DH is a big VGK hockey fan.
                    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                      Lol.
                      Maybe he and funk can catch a game. I'm sure funk would be happy to teach him some of the finer points of the game.
                      Last edited by smokymountainrain; 12-10-2018, 03:04 PM.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        I wouldn't go that far. I like them. I go to a few games a year. I'll still 100% watch NBA or college basketball over regular-season hockey.

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                          Lol.
                          Maybe he and funk can catch a game. I'm sure funk would be happy to teach him some of the finer points of the game.
                          I'd happily catch a VGK game with DH, provided that sociopath falafel also isn't in attendance.
                          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

I wouldn't go that far. I like them. I go to a few games a year. I'll still 100% watch NBA or college basketball over regular-season hockey.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
                              I'd happily catch a VGK game with DH, provided that sociopath falafel also isn't in attendance.
                              Nothing you can do to stop me. :crazy:
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Apparently the robot has a name and Fox is happy that we hate him.

I've never noticed, does Cleatus wear cleats?

Comment

Working...
                                X