Personalized license plates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Personalized license plates

Anybody here besides me that likes to have a personalized license plate on their vehicles?

Some people feel that it is a waste of money while others - like me - feel that it is a great deal. All of my vehicles for years have had specialized plates. Had to take those off when I registered them in Idaho.

But I'll be able to get the exact same plate here that I had in California. It's a shame to have to give up the black and gold plate, though. The red, white and blue Idaho plates don't quite look as good.

BlackPlate.jpg

I can't get the same thing that I had on a motorcycle because Idaho only allows 6 letters and I had 7 in California. But switching from GRAMMPA that I had in California to GRAMPA here in Idaho is good enough.

My wife isn't sure she wants a special plate this time around - whatever.

So who else has a personalized license plate?

is that a v6
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
      is that a v6
      Yes, base engine and transmission.

Comment

Looks like I couldn't even find the thread on this subject that I started, many years ago. Duh!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
          Yes, base engine and transmission.
          yuck
          Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I always take pictures of people's personalized license plates on the road for some reason. I usually post them on fb with some smart remark...
            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
            X