No announcement yet.

NBA 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kawhi will be a Laker, if not by the trade deadline, for sure during free agency next year. Toronto was dumb to trade for him.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Ah, Mr. Rosen. The great Jewish hope.
      He's a passable basketball player but a game changing banker.

Comment

Originally posted by HBCoug View Post
        He's a passable basketball player but a game changing banker.
        an even better QB, tbh.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Ah, Mr. Rosen. The great Jewish hope.
          Whoops. Meant DeMar DeRoseanne.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

https://twitter.com/boneyfuller/stat...668572672?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

LeBron debuts in LA. just pre-season, but pretty fun stuff.

pretty sure triple dad is rolling over in his grave.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                LeBron debuts in LA. just pre-season, but pretty fun stuff.

pretty sure triple dad is rolling over in his grave.
                Grave? But...you told me you drove him out to the country and let him go!!?!?!?
                "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

a lot of talk about LeBron playing the 4 and at times the 5, but last night the Lakers started a lineup of LeBron, Hart, McGee, Ingram and Kuzma. imo, that is the best lineup the lakers can put out there - maybe swapping Zubac for McGee. granted, with Ball and Rondo, that lineup realistically won't see a lot of minutes, but it's a group that would be tough to contend with.
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

that trae young game winner in OT was nuts. pre season or not.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

that trae young game winner in OT was nuts. pre season or not.
                      He was out there, but the defense was sagging off him. They had to know he could shoot and hit from there.
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                        He was out there, but the defense was sagging off him. They had to know he could shoot and hit from there.
                        It almost looked like the guy defending him (Forbes) was expecting a screen and the shot from out there took him completely off guard. But you're right, unless you've been living in a cave, you had to know that's in his range.
                        I'm like LeBron James.
                        -mpfunk

Comment

It almost looked like the guy defending him (Forbes) was expecting a screen and the shot from out there took him completely off guard. But you're right, unless you've been living in a cave, you had to know that's in his range.
                          It was a tie game and he took the shot with 5 seconds on the clock. Of course he was sagging off him. Why would you play him 35 feet from the rim in that situation? He didn't even walk in to the shot. It was actually an incredibly stupid shot to take in that situation.
                          *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                            It was a tie game and he took the shot with 5 seconds on the clock. Of course he was sagging off him. Why would you play him 35 feet from the rim in that situation? He didn't even walk in to the shot. It was actually an incredibly stupid shot to take in that situation.
                            all i said was that it was in trae young's range and they had to know that. i didn't say Forbes effed up - just said it took him off guard as it would anybody. even referred to the shot as "nuts". so not sure where we disagree here.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                              This is an entirely subjective view and may be correct, overall, although I am not sure it is true in general and I know it is not true for me.
                              Ha. I imagine it’s coincidence that your view is that of a Warriors’ fan? I have yet to hear anyone outside the Bay Area even suggest that the ever-increasing hyper-concentration of talent is good for the league. But then again, as a Thunder fan my opinion is far from unbiased.

Comment

Originally posted by Babs View Post
                                Ha. I imagine it’s coincidence that your view is that of a Warriors’ fan? I have yet to hear anyone outside the Bay Area even suggest that the ever-increasing hyper-concentration of talent is good for the league. But then again, as a Thunder fan my opinion is far from unbiased.
                                Pretty sure Creek is a Jazz fan. PAC, on the other hand....

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X