NBA 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    and down goes carmelo. who is going to be the dumbass gm who picks him up?

reports are lebron thinks carmelo can help the lakers. the lakers, honestly, might be the worst fit for carmelo in the league. and that is saying something. apparently he feels bad for melo and doesn't want his career end the way it did with the rockets. if lebron is that blinded by his friendship with carmelo that he could be such a dipshit about this, he deserves all the losing that comes his way.

ultimately, i think lebron thinks he's good enough that he can help carmelo look good enough to send him off on a high note. maybe at one time. but at 34, with the lakers current roster - yeah, not happening.

and if the guy in the photo above is dumb enough to let lebron have his way, his pink slip will be very much deserved as well. this is a time when the GM, the real GM, needs to stand up to lebron.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

reports are lebron thinks carmelo can help the lakers. the lakers, honestly, might be the worst fit for carmelo in the league. and that is saying something. apparently he feels bad for melo and doesn't want his career end the way it did with the rockets. if lebron is that blinded by his friendship with carmelo that he could be such a dipshit about this, he deserves all the losing that comes his way.

ultimately, i think lebron thinks he's good enough that he can help carmelo look good enough to send him off on a high note. maybe at one time. but at 34, with the lakers current roster - yeah, not happening.

and if the guy in the photo above is dumb enough to let lebron have his way, his pink slip will be very much deserved as well. this is a time when the GM, the real GM, needs to stand up to lebron.
      Lakers told LeBron no banana boat.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Lakers told LeBron no banana boat.
        I'm like LeBron James.
        -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
          The Bulls fire Fred Hoiberg and give the job to Jim Boylen. Bring back BoylenOver!!!
          Originally posted by Applejack View Post
          Obvious tank-job
          http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...gressive-style

Comment

• Steph Curry says he doesn't believe in US moon landings: report

He's been known to take long-distance shots, but this one might be the farthest out there.

NBA superstar Stephen Curry said he does not believe the U.S. landed on the moon, according to a podcast Monday.

Curry asked one of the hosts if he believed that the U.S. landed on the moon. When the host said no, Curry agreed, but said he didn't want to "start conspiracies."

Despite insurmountable evidence to the contrary, conspiracy theorists have claimed for years that man did not walk on the moon, that the landings were fake. Conspiracy theories have continued to pop up since man first walked on the moon on July 20, 1969, when Neil Armstrong and Buzz Aldrin became the first men to ever set foot on the lunar surface.

A proposed Russian mission to the moon will apparently include a task to verify that the American moon landings were actually real, a top Russian space official joked last month.

Later on in the podcast, another host said "do the research on Stanley Kubrick," referring to a story that the involved NASA hiring the famous director to stage and film the Apollo and 12 moon landings, but there is no evidence for this theory, according to The San Francisco Chronicle.

NASA, upon hearing Curry's doubts, has invited the star point guard to tour their lab, the report said. NASA landed on the moon six times between 1969 to 1972, becoming the only space agency to accomplish a manned moon mission, The Times reported.

We'd love for Mr. Curry to tour the lunar lab at our Johnson Space Center in Houston, perhaps the next time the Warriors are in town to play the Rockets," said Allard Beutel, a NASA spokesman. “We have hundreds of pounds of moon rocks stored there, and the Apollo mission control. During his visit, he can see firsthand what we did 50 years ago, as well as what we’re doing now to go back to the moon in the coming years, but this time to stay.”
            https://www.foxnews.com/sports/nbas-...cast-interview

If Steph Curry says it is not true then it must be true.
            "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
            "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
            "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post

If Steph Curry says it is not true then it must be true.
              Not sure. We might want to wait for Chrissy Tiegen’s input on the subject.

Comment

• Originally posted by Babs View Post
                Not sure. We might want to wait for Chrissy Tiegen’s input on the subject.
                or Kyrie Irving.
                I'm like LeBron James.
                -mpfunk

Comment

• Clippers have had a team rep at 75% of the Raptors' games so far this season, including the president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank. Kawhi has played in 22 out of the Raptors' 29 games (75.86%).
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
                    Clippers have had a team rep at 75% of the Raptors' games so far this season, including the president of basketball operations Lawrence Frank. Kawhi has played in 22 out of the Raptors' 29 games (75.86%).

uh, that doesn't strike me as normal.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Lakers and Warriors have the same number of losses.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

Lakers and Warriors have the same number of losses.
                        Lebron is so good.

Comment

Lakers and Warriors have the same number of losses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                            "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                            -Turtle
                            sigpic

Comment

• One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                              SU

Comment

• Harden scored 163 points in the last three games. All of them were unassisted.
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X