NBA 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying here...
    i would be surprised if he is part of a deal involving unibrow this summer. no, actually i wouldn't be surprised either way.
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      i wouldn't be surprised at this point if G-time weren't a part of that deal. his value is so low right now, not sure NO would give a crap if he were included.
      Exactly. Why would they take on that contract?

Pelicans should wait, however if Paul and AD won't commit to signing anywhere, the deals might not be much better. I mean they could get lucky and get a DeRozan for Kawhi. But that kind of gamble might not pay off for a lot of teams. Might not even pay off for Toronto. We'll see.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        Exactly. Why would they take on that contract?

Pelicans should wait, however if Paul and AD won't commit to signing anywhere, the deals might not be much better. I mean they could get lucky and get a DeRozan for Kawhi. But that kind of gamble might not pay off for a lot of teams. Might not even pay off for Toronto. We'll see.
        Yeah, the Paul George deal worked out great for both Indiana and Oklahoma City, so I think more teams are willing to give it a shot. Toronto and Kawhi I don't know that it's looking like it'll be quite as successful, but until Leonard is suiting up for the Clippers, we won't know for sure.

Comment

• Alec Burks traded again in a 3 team deal, now headed to Sac. Shumpert to Rockets, Brandon Knight to Cavs, plus a few other pieces.
          Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
            Alec Burks traded again in a 3 team deal, now headed to Sac. Shumpert to Rockets, Brandon Knight to Cavs, plus a few other pieces.
            Kings fans I am sitting next to while I watch James Hardin dismantle them are excited about the trade.

Comment

• good for AB.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• I have decided to be a kings fan. The rest of you all suck.

Comment

• De'Aaron Fox is kinda fun to watch.
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• yeah, kings have a fun young team with fox, hield and bagley. and AB just puts it over the top.
                    I'm like LeBron James.
                    -mpfunk

Comment

• Not related to this season but I didn’t want to search

ESPN with an interesting article on former NBA ref Tim Donaghy and whether he conspired to fix the games he bet on and was officiating.
                      http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...-fix-nba-games
                      "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by hostile View Post
                        Not related to this season but I didn’t want to search

ESPN with an interesting article on former NBA ref Tim Donaghy and whether he conspired to fix the games he bet on and was officiating.
                        He had motive and opportunity.
                        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Excellent investigation and reporting. Probably only something that could be done 10 years later when people are able to talk without incriminating themselves. Its clear that Donaghy influenced the outcome of games, a certainty that his influence changed winners and losers both against the spread and in the W/L column. It's also clear that the NBA did not come clean on the depth of this scandal. The NBA's position that he didn't fix games requires an extremely narrow definition of game fixing.

Comment

$2k/pop? i don’t buy that
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
                              $2k/pop? i don’t buy that
                              Dude. It was bumped to $5K!
                              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Ja Rule has now cursed the Minnesota Timberwolves and the Sacramento Kings.

https://sports.yahoo.com/rapper-ja-r...-T0ecs2kRG9s25
                                As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                                --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X