NBA 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteelBlue View Post
    Honestly, haven't we all been able to see that it's been Lebron every year for a good long time now? It seems the NBA feels it's best for the league to spread it around, but we all know who it really is, just like all those years that Jordan didn't win.
    I think it just depends. I dont think Russell was always statistically dominant but he deserved his MVP awards.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Paul George to re-sign with OKC

I guess I’m not seeing the reasons behind that. They couldn’t even beat the Jazz in the playoffs so not sure why he wouldn’t go somewhere to contend for a title, like LA with LeBron...
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

I guess I’m not seeing the reasons behind that. They couldn’t even beat the Jazz in the playoffs so not sure why he wouldn’t go somewhere to contend for a title, like LA with LeBron...
        https://www.instagram.com/p/BkjJ8Z9n...=19vxtwivea1kv
        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post

He calls himself Playoff P. Not the brightest bulb.
          Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Boogie Cousins to the freaking Warriors. This is getting silly.

The lebronkers are screwed if they don't get kawhi. The have signed a bunch of misfits to surround LeBron.

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

The lebronkers are screwed if they don't get kawhi. The have signed a bunch of misfits to surround LeBron.
              Pairing Rondo with Lonzo? That is the dumbest plan I have ever heard.

Comment

The NBA is falling into a black hole where only two/three teams are going to be relevant. Fans are going to quit going to games and quit supporting their hometown teams.

5.3 million for one year... means there's a conspiracy out there somewhere.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Has there ever been a better starting five than Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, and Cousins? All of them are legit all-stars... right now.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

I've never been a fan of Cousins, and with Draymond the W's were already well-staffed with players to go after the refs. But I confess I like the idea of starting (eventually) five legit all-stars.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                      Has there ever been a better starting five than Curry, Thompson, Durant, Green, and Cousins? All of them are legit all-stars... right now.
                      Well Boogie is coming off an Achilles injury so there’s that but he is a perfect fit even if he is never as good as he has been.

He can pass, he can space the floor. He will be impossible to double team with all those shooters on the court.

That will be a fun team to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                        I've never been a fan of Cousins, and with Draymond the W's were already well-staffed with players to go after the refs. But I confess I like the idea of starting (eventually) five legit all-stars.
                        Well, now that they are on the same team, they won't all be all-stars.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post

It's a one-year deal for Boogie. The Lakers won't be contending next year regardless. Who knows, Boogie will probably end up in LA next year with Kawhi
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Rockets fans on the radio this morning were very upset at the NBA and Adam silver for allowing the Warriors to sign Boogie. I guess they are upset at the concentration of talent...which is funny given their clamoring to sign LeBron just a couple days ago. Seems a bit ironic, don’t you think?

Comment

Why are so many players whining about Boogie's move? It's called being a free agent. He can go wherever he wants. He wants to get healthy so he can get a true max contract? He wants to win a ring? He wants to live in the bay area instead of NOLA (NOLA is fun to visit but man that heat and humidity...). He can do whatever he wants. He can take less, or more. This is the right that all players want. And the right that they will all have unless they give it up by signing contracts/extensions. So Boogie bets on himself for a year at 5.3 million. So what?
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Originally posted by creekster View Post
                                Why are so many players whining about Boogie's move? It's called being a free agent. He can go wherever he wants. He wants to get healthy so he can get a true max contract? He wants to win a ring? He wants to live in the bay area instead of NOLA (NOLA is fun to visit but man that heat and humidity...). He can do whatever he wants. He can take less, or more. This is the right that all players want. And the right that they will all have unless they give it up by signing contracts/extensions. So Boogie bets on himself for a year at 5.3 million. So what?
                                You really don't know why?
                                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X