Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA 2018-2019 Season

That Cousins injury did not look good.

That’s almost exactly how my quad looked when I blew it out my senior season of football. It was a pretty quick recovery, though. I had surgery to repair it, and while I missed b-ball season, I was back at 100% by track season.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Looks like I missed a hell of a game to turn off at the half.
      "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
      "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
      - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
        Looks like I missed a hell of a game to turn off at the half.

Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post

i wonder how many more 9s are actually on the right side of the decimal.

all things considered that has to be one of the most improbable (maybe the most) wins, considering the score in the 3rd quarter and two teams involved - biggest upsets - in sports history.

granted the stakes aren't as high, but tyson/douglas can't touch that.
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Yeah - I turned it off and went to bed too. What happened?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eddie View Post
              Yeah - I turned it off and went to bed too. What happened?
              clippers went on a 72-37 run with 7 minutes to play in the 3rd.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                clippers went on a 72-37 run with 7 minutes to play in the 3rd.

Comment

• okc
                  Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• The failure of a Durant/Harden/Westbrook combo didn’t blow up OKC. This collapse should do it.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

• The city of Portland is glowing today like the night lights of Vegas from a hundred miles away.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                      -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Great game so far by the Clippers. The sense of inevitability of a Warriors run has not materialized yet. Yet.
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• That was one impressive win.
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Kawhi is such a great player. When you take into account postseason performance, he's so much better than guys like Harden and Westbrook. For his career, he literally shoots 10% better from the field than Harden. Add in his defensive prowess and there's no comparison. He's also a very smart player, Westbrook is an all-time dummy.
                            Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• How do professional basketball players who are played millions for being good at basketball not realize that if you’re down 4 with a 2-second differential on the shot clock you have to foul to have any chance at all of winning?

They shouldn’t have to hear the coach telling them to foul. That was really dumb.

Comment

• I don’t like Harden, but I got to admit he is the best blurry vision player I’ve seen play the game. He’s as good with blurry vision as he is when he can see clearly.
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X