No announcement yet.

NBA 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers win game three. Just another game.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• i’m not a warriors stan at all, but this shit is unwatchable. curry gets murdered off the ball and iggy has been fouled on close to every fga, but fart in eric gordons direction and he’s shooting three.
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        i’m not a warriors stan at all, but this shit is unwatchable. curry gets murdered off the ball and iggy has been fouled on close to every fga, but fart in eric gordons direction and he’s shooting three.
        Yep, I think the NBA knows this is the most intriguing matchup in the whole of the playoffs, and wants to see it go to 6 or 7 games.

Comment

• Gordon Hayward and the Boston Celtics

He is more than 19 months after his injury and this is the line he puts up for the playoff series against the Bucks.

7.4 ppg, 3.2 rpg, 3.0 apg, 34.3% shooting.

I look forward to the end of next year when we are told that his injury really will take 3 years to recover from.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
            i’m not a warriors stan at all, but this shit is unwatchable. curry gets murdered off the ball and iggy has been fouled on close to every fga, but fart in eric gordons direction and he’s shooting three.
            How could any neutral fan want the Rockets to win this?

Harden and Paul and the rest of the Rockets are pieces of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
              How could any neutral fan want the Rockets to win this?

Harden and Paul and the rest of the Rockets are pieces of shit.

Glad to see them lose tonight.
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• If we’re lucky, we may see two teams blow up in the offseason!
                "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• That Chris Paul flop on the inbounds pass that Klay Thompson stole was so awesome. Looking for the call instead of fighting for the ball then give Thompson an open 3.

As Cardiac said, I can't see how anyone impartial was rooting for the Rockets.

I want to see Warriors v. Bucks in the finals, though the Raptors are getting better the longer they play with their players still learning to play with each other.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• I hate Houston and Harden/Paul more than any other team maybe ever. Not a warriors fan but that was glorious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
                      I want to see Warriors v. Bucks in the finals
                      Yes, I've been wanting this as well. Giannis is so fun to watch and the rest of team is great. This feels a bit like the golden age of the NBA with a lot of parity and really, really good teams.

Also, I wonder if the Warriors are a better team without Durrant.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        No.
                        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                          Yes, I've been wanting this as well. Giannis is so fun to watch and the rest of team is great. This feels a bit like the golden age of the NBA with a lot of parity and really, really good teams.

The Warriors with KD = KD 80% .... Curry 70%... Thompson 50%.... = 200%

The Warriors without KD Curry 90%..... Thompson 90%.... = 180% ...almost as good, but not quite. The other players are going to improve as well without KD.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

That Chris Paul flop on the inbounds pass that Klay Thompson stole was so awesome. Looking for the call instead of fighting for the ball then give Thompson an open 3.

As Cardiac said, I can't see how anyone impartial was rooting for the Rockets.

I want to see Warriors v. Bucks in the finals, though the Raptors are getting better the longer they play with their players still learning to play with each other.
                            and instead of playing defense on maybe the key possession of the game harden was complaining that the refs didn’t buy cp3’s flop.
                            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I despise that Philly team too, not close to how much I hate Houston, however. Unless Ben Simmons learns how to shoot, he'll continue being an extremely overrated player. I don't understand how a guy who handles the ball as much as he does has literally never made a 3 point shot.

That Kawhi shot was one of the all time greatbuzzer beaters. We've had two this postseason. Giannis is now the best player in the NBA and Kawhi is either 2 or 2b. LeBron is turning 35 this upcoming season.
                              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Giannis is now the best player in the NBA and Kawhi is either 2 or 2b. LeBron is turning 35 this upcoming season.
                                Yup. I think Lebron to the Lakers might end up like Pujols to the Angels: Overpaying for a guy at the end of his career in a way that cripples the team for a close to a decade.

Comment

Working...
                                X