NBA 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    Harden scored 163 points in the last three games. All of them were unassisted.
    I hate him. He's ruining the NBA. The Lakers were guarding him with their hands behind their backs again.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
      I hate him. He's ruining the NBA. The Lakers were guarding him with their hands behind their backs again.
      He is and i hate him for it too, but he doesn't have to be. The refs are facilitating it. They don't have to make about half the calls they make in his favor. It's a joke. Like you said, you pretty much have to play with you hands behind your back.

Pippen was saying he'd get up in him and force the drive and kick- he said that because he sees guys backing off. Well they are doing that because if you get up in him, he'll goad the refs into calling a foul and now he's shooting three FTs and he becomes effectively a 100% FT shooter.

Ultimately i agree that he is almost singlehandedly ruining the NBA. Time for Silver to step up and fix the officiating.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Pretty funny back and forth tonight on Inside the NBA on TNT. After the Jazz highlights, Ernie asked the guys whether the Jazz would have one, two, or no All-Stars, with the options being Donovan and Rudy. No one thought they'd get both, so they started discussing which one of those two they would pick. Chuck kept saying he couldn't pick without seeing who else had already made the team. The rest just wanted to know if you had to pick between the two, regardless of the rest of the team, who would it be. Wouldn't just pick one "without taking a look at the list." No matter how they explained it, he had to see the list.
        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Pretty funny back and forth tonight on Inside the NBA on TNT. After the Jazz highlights, Ernie asked the guys whether the Jazz would have one, two, or no All-Stars, with the options being Donovan and Rudy. No one thought they'd get both, so they started discussing which one of those two they would pick. Chuck kept saying he couldn't pick without seeing who else had already made the team. The rest just wanted to know if you had to pick between the two, regardless of the rest of the team, who would it be. Wouldn't just pick one "without taking a look at the list." No matter how they explained it, he had to see the list.
          That was funny. Eventually caved and picked Rudy.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• https://twitter.com/espn/status/1088...372126725?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• I'd want to replace Kemba with somebody like Malcom Brogdon, Ben Simmons or Marcus Smart, them i take the east. Gotta be able to switch and defend, and when you have irving, kemba doesnt add anything as he's just a poor man's Kyrie. .
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• And my work productivity will suck until this trade deadline is over. Unless AD is dealt before then.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  And my work productivity will suck until this trade deadline is over. Unless AD is dealt before then.
                  kuzma, lonzo, zubac, kcp and a 1st get it done?
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

• would rather keep Kuz and deal Ingram ...if possible
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Pels would be stupid to deal him now. The deals will only get better once the draft lottery is set and/or the draft happens. I don't really want to see him in Boston, because I freaking hate the Celtics, but I do get a wee smile when I think about Elder Hayward languishing on a crap NO team. That franchise needs to end up in LV anyway.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                        Pels would be stupid to deal him now. The deals will only get better once the draft lottery is set and/or the draft happens. I don't really want to see him in Boston, because I freaking hate the Celtics, but I do get a wee smile when I think about Elder Hayward languishing on a crap NO team. That franchise needs to end up in LV anyway.
                        definitely the best result
                        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flystripper View Post
                          would rather keep Kuz and deal Ingram ...if possible
                          you and literally ever other laker fan. pels will demand kuzma.
                          I'm like LeBron James.
                          -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                            Pels would be stupid to deal him now. The deals will only get better once the draft lottery is set and/or the draft happens. I don't really want to see him in Boston, because I freaking hate the Celtics, but I do get a wee smile when I think about Elder Hayward languishing on a crap NO team. That franchise needs to end up in LV anyway.
                            i wouldn't be surprised at this point if G-time weren't a part of that deal. his value is so low right now, not sure NO would give a crap if he were included.
                            I'm like LeBron James.
                            -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                              i wouldn't be surprised at this point if G-time weren't a part of that deal. his value is so low right now, not sure NO would give a crap if he were included.
                              I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying here...
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

I'm not sure if I understand what you're saying here...
                                you don't not know what he is talking about.
                                Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Working...
                                X