No announcement yet.

NBA 2018-2019 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can easily see Golden State winning the next two games, not necessarily a prediction though.

I'm almost disappointed when I found out Draymond got a piece of Lowery's last shot. It would be comical if someone hit the side of the backboard in a situation like that and the shot was not impeded.

Thank you ABC/ESPN for showing all the pointless camera angles dozens of times on Cousins's putback and only showing the one angle that matters once -- directly over the hoop.

I really wish Durant hadn't come back last night. I hate seeing anyone tear their Achilles, but especially an all-time like Durant. I'm not sure how he'll ever be the same.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• I expect Toronto to win game 6.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• The most inane sports trivia this year:

"...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Who else is really enjoying bad things happening to the Boston Celtics?

Hayward is going to need lots of cuddles from Brad this offsesaon.
          As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
          --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
            Who else is really enjoying bad things happening to the Boston Celtics?

Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
              Who else is really enjoying bad things happening to the Boston Celtics?

I don’t like the Celtics, nor any New England sports franchise. So yes, I enjoy watching them collapse. However, not as much as I enjoy the ire for Hayward from a fanbase that previously loved getting Carlos Boozer in a much more deceptive departure from his previous employer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                I don’t like the Celtics, nor any New England sports franchise. So yes, I enjoy watching them collapse. However, not as much as I enjoy the ire for Hayward from a fanbase that previously loved getting Carlos Boozer in a much more deceptive departure from his previous employer.
                Carlos who?
                Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I lke the Celtics.
                  Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

I was fine getting Boozer but didn't love how it happened.

Comment

I dislike the Celtics independent of Gordon Hayward. Gordon Hayward is just another reason to hate them and the way this impacts him just makes it all the more fun.
                      As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                      --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                      X