Thread: Legendary, Shiny, and High IV: Gotta Catch Em All - the Pokémon Go thread

Default Legendary, Shiny, and High IV: Gotta Catch Em All - the Pokémon Go thread

The water event ends tomorrow. I have raided Kyogre 27 times during this event with no luck getting a shiny. I did get a nice 98% Kyogre though, but that happened in the first couple of raids.

I have managed during the event to get a shiny Shellder, which the kid decided to evolve into a shiny Cloyster. I also finally snagged a shiny Magikarp last night.

It will be very interesting to see when trading goes live this week and how that changes the game.
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Also, be careful and kind out there while playing.

https://variety.com/2018/gaming/news...wl-1202852023/
    The crux of what has traumatized us about CUF/CG is that we thought they were our friends. And their identity as BYU fans turned out to be the most important thing to them. What empty lives! What a damning indictment of the LDS Church!
    --SeattleUte

He who drinks beer sleeps well. He who sleeps well cannot sin. He who does not sin goes to heaven. The logic is impeccable.
    --Charles W. Bamforth, Ph.D.

Thanks for the reminder- gotta download the app again.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"