Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Life's Little Pleasures

Suomalainen New Mexican Disaster's Avatar

Gossip.

Friday afternoon from 5:01-6:30 pm.

Bad things befalling the University of Utah.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrenrut View Post
    Sunday morning runs or bike rides. In Davis County, you have the road or trail to yourself.
    This is the one I think of as well. When I worked in American Fork, I rode to work almost every day. When we had our weekend drills, I would maybe see 1-2 people on the trail on my ride on Sundays.

Hey guys. Sorry for being gross. Deleted the associated posts and leave you all to get back to PG pleasures. I'm a mod so please don't question my authority to delete these posts. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by YOhio View Post
    Hey guys. Sorry for being gross. Deleted the associated posts and leave you all to get back to PG pleasures. I'm a mod so please don't question my authority to delete these posts. Thank you.
    It’s just biology bro. Sometimes life gives you an extra something. Nothing to be a prude about.

Wish you would have left the two dicks posts.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

UofU/BYU mixed marriage Scott R Nelson's Avatar

Summer rain after thirty years of living where it never rains in the summer.

Princeps Inter Pares

Don't you mean P.C. pleasures?
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
    Summer rain after thirty years of living where it never rains in the summer.
    The smell of petrichor.

One vine ripened tomato, at summer's peak, picked 1 minute before from your own garden.

Quote Originally Posted by All-American View Post
    Don't you mean P.C. pleasures?

But you can't delete the post from our brains. And the real horror will be the disturbing number of times in the coming decades when, during said little pleasure, I'll be reminded of you and your post.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71